Trishuli River Rafting means rafting in the course of the river that flows through valleys and hills and that showcases different species of flora. It also means enjoying the splash of white water that gives excitement. The Trishuli River is the only river that lies close to Kathmandu. Its rapids have names such as Snails Nose, Teen Devi, Malekhu, Monkey, Upset, Surprise, Monsoon, Cotton Pony, Ladies Delight, S-Bend, Highway, Monsoon, and Pinball as well as it has sections that are easier.
Drive from Kathmandu to Charaudi 3 hrs and raft to Kuringhat with class II and III rapids and drive back to Kathmandu.
The best places in the world for rafting, with stunning river journey from steep, awe-inspiring mountain streams to classic big-volume wilderness expeditions. Since rafting in Nepal has long drawn traveler and adventure-seeker around the globe to the rivers of the pristine Himalayas.The most easily accessible from Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Chitwan, Trishuli River rafting is the best raft destination for them who want to do the short trip. During the rafting, you can explore and observe the diversity of demography, landscape, flora and fauna. The scenic valleys, gorges, white-knuckle rapids make it the perfect trip for both first times of experienced rafters.
Cost Information1. What's Includes
- Ground Transportation,(Both Way Tourist Bust)
- NRS expedition rafting boat, NRS Lifejacket, Plastic Paddle
- River Permit & necessary legal documents
- A professional whitewater river guides
- Hot/Cold Shower
- Plastic Paddles
- First Aid Kit.
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip
- Emergency evacuation
- Things of personal use
- Member insurance
- Private Transportation.
Date & Availability
Frequenty Asked Question's
Is this rafting for me?
Yes, this rafting is for you if you are healthy and fit.
What You Need to tell Us?
Please tell us if you are a non-swimmer. Also, it is essential to inform us about your medical conditions if it affects you well being on the trip. Don’t forget to tell us if you are a vegetarian.
Do you provide transportation before and after the rafting?
Yes, we do provide transportation.
Do you carry the first aid box?
Yes, we do carry.
How much USD should I carry?
USD 20 to 25 will be enough.
Do you provide rafting equipment?
Yes, we provide all the rafting equipment.
Trip Equipment & Packaging List
For your trip preparations, Remarkable Adventure Trek provides you with related information and advice required for your adventure holiday trip in and around Nepal Himalaya and beyond, providing you with following equipment list for the trekking. If it’s too much to carry from your home country some of the necessary equipment can be hired or bought in Kathmandu around at Thamel or in Pokhara as well. Most of the equipment is general and standard lists for all seasons while on the trek but may differ as per the season and duration of trekking and areas of your chosen trip.
- Warm Clothing,
- Sun Block,
- Camera Flash Light.
Remarkable Adventure Trek operates and runs all high altitude treks and climbs with the support of our expert and veteran guides who has been in these profession for more than two decades, all our guide have undergone with much training and attending workshop on related fields every year like Medical Course with enough knowledge of AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) and proper use of Gamma Bag or Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) pressure bags when required on emergency purpose on high AMS symptoms and to work on minor medical problem treatments.
Causes of Altitude Mountain Sickness:
- Altitude mountain sickness is caused by reduced of air pressure with lower oxygen levels at high altitude.
- The faster you climb to a high elevation, more likely you will get altitude or acute mountain sickness (AMS).
- Difficulty in sleeps.
- Dizziness or light-headed.
- Loss of appetite.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Rapid pulse (heart rate).
- Shortness of breath with exertion.
- Altitude mountain sickness is easier to treat in the early stage.
- The main treatment for all forms of mountain sickness is to go down (descend) towards lower altitude as fast you can with support of our guide and staff.
- Extra oxygen should be given, if available.
- People with severe altitude mountain sickness should be admitted to a hospital or evacuated by any means of transportation the fastest is by Helicopter.
- Remarkable Adventure Trek suggests you Polyacrylamide (Diamox) because this medicine helps you to feel better if you are trekking in high altitude areas.
- It also helps you to reduce mild symptoms. This medicine works best when you take it before you start gaining much higher altitude. Beside our advice please consol with your doctor.
While climbing higher elevation:
- Drink plenty of fluids (water-plain black tea-lemon-tea or nutritional value drinks).
- Avoid alcohol
- Eat a lot of garlic’s (this is local way fighting altitude).
- You should avoid high altitudes if you have heart or lung disease.
Note: In case of emergency, you will be immediately airlifted by Helicopter to Kathmandu.
Nobody knows or cares about the safety of your group better than our guides because they know how to cope with the unexpected situations that occasionally arise in the high altitudes of the Himalaya. In these situations, it is vital that trekkers are flexible and listen to the guides’ directions. The trip that you are on may be affected by weather, politics, or even wildlife. Whatever the factor may be, it is possible you may have some changes in your itinerary, as the seasoned guides of Remarkable Adventure Trek decide the safest option for you. If changes must be made to your trip, our guides will work hard to stick to your original itinerary as much as possible until the change becomes unavoidable. However, Remarkable Adventure Trek will not be responsible for an outcome, resulting from bad weather, wildlife, or political situation before, during, or post trip.
WHAT MAKES THIS TRIP DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS?
Trek Remarkable Adventure Trek works for social causes with some non-profit organizations of Nepal, concerned with environment conservation and preservation includes street children who need better education and good normal life. We help and support for the cause with some of our profits to certain organizations so that we can make street children with sound and better life when they grow up. We believe that education and healthy children make more stable and better future of Nepal.
For donation, Sponsorship, and Volunteering, please contact to [email protected]
Related Trips updating soon !!.