Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/remarkableadvent/public_html/wp-content/themes/remarkable/single.php on line 25
Nepal Vista Tour begins with a short drive and walks in the heart of Kathmandu city, where you can observe UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Nepal that are still persevered as it was past hundred of centuries. The old King Durbar (Palace) Square steeped with historical and great work of arts around old temples and palaces of Malla and past Shah Monarch. Our guided Nepal Vista Tour leads you to holy Hindu temple of Pashupatinath, and to Bouddhanath also known as ‘Little Tibet’, here you can see the largest Buddhist stupa with all-seeing eyes of Lord Buddha, with interesting markets around the Stupa premises. Multi Sports Adventure, Reliable Adventure Trek, Nepal Vista Tour leads you beyond Kathmandu city with a visit to medieval period Bhaktapur Durbar Square where you can soak with its old culture and traditional way of life as it was past many centuries of Malla period work of arts and great, magnificent architecture temples, squares and then our tour leads to the high hill at Nagarkot at 2,100 m altitude, famous spot for stunning sunrise views over chain of Central and Eastern Himalayan peaks as far to Mt. Everest.
Nepal Vista Tour continues with scenic and exciting drive towards south of Nepal around warmer flatlands known as Terai, where deep green jungles are located homes of Royal Bengal Tiger, One Horned Rhinoceros with other wild animals including more than 700 different species of exotic birdlife, where you can observe riding on elephants and in the comfort of jungle lodge of Chitwan National Park, listed as Asia’s best parks. Our journey from Chitwan continues to picturesque and famous touristic spot at Pokhara blessed with the natural green surrounding of rolling hills and lakes on the laps of towering Annapurna Himalayan mountains, here our tour leads to scenic hills for a grand panorama of mountains and sunrise and to witness its natural scenic places of great interest. Finally, our mesmerizing and exciting Nepal Vista Tour concludes back at Kathmandu after an enjoyable and delightful time around Kathmandu and beyond with great services of Reliable Adventure Treks on marvelous Nepal Vista Tour.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/remarkableadvent/public_html/wp-content/themes/remarkable/single.php on line 148
Cost Information1. What's Includes
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a three-star hotel in Kathmandu, Nagarkot, and Pokhara; Breakfast included.
- Two nights three days accommodation in Chitwan with full board meal (Breakfasts, Lunches, and Dinners).
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle.
- Jungle activities in Chitwan national park.
- Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees for all historical sites.
- All your standard Meals (Breakfasts, Lunches, and Dinners) during the trek.
- Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- Remarkable Adventure Treks’ local licensed holder English speaking guide.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staffs.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- Free Remarkable Adventure Trek duffel/kit bag (yours to keep).
- Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees in Kathmandu on the second day.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural show.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges and official expenses.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Items of a personal nature (personal trekking gear, beverages, the internet, laundry, bottled water, etc).
- Tips for trekking staffs.
- Extra night accommodation (early arrival, late departures due to weathers, and any others reasons).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Date & Availability
Frequenty Asked Question's
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/remarkableadvent/public_html/wp-content/themes/remarkable/single.php on line 249
Trip Equipment & Packaging ListFor your trip preparations, Remarkable Adventure Trek provides you with related information and advice required for your adventure holiday trip in and around Nepal Himalaya and beyond, providing you with following equipment list for the trekking. If it’s too much to carry from your home country some of the necessary equipment can be hired or bought in Kathmandu around at Thamel or in Pokhara as well. Most of the equipment is general and standard lists for all seasons while on the trek but may differ as per the season and duration of trekking and areas of your chosen trip.
- Daypack Warm hat according to season·
- A neck warmer according to season
- Gloves according to season
- Waterproof jacket
- 1 pair light camping shoes or sneakers
- 1 pair sandals Passport and its 4 copies.
- Ouray for travel documents, money & passport Toiletry kit.
- Be sure to include hand wipes and liquid hand sanitizer
- 2 bandanas.
Ams InfoRemarkable Adventure Trek operates and runs all high altitude treks and climbs with the support of our expert and veteran guides who has been in these profession for more than two decades, all our guide have undergone with much training and attending workshop on related fields every year like Medical Course with enough knowledge of AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) and proper use of Gamma Bag or Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) pressure bags when required on emergency purpose on high AMS symptoms and to work on minor medical problem treatments. Causes of Altitude Mountain Sickness:
- Altitude mountain sickness is caused by reduced of air pressure with lower oxygen levels at high altitude.
- The faster you climb to a high elevation, more likely you will get altitude or acute mountain sickness (AMS).
- Difficulty in sleeps.
- Dizziness or light-headed.
- Loss of appetite.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Rapid pulse (heart rate).
- Shortness of breath with exertion.
- Altitude mountain sickness is easier to treat in the early stage.
- The main treatment for all forms of mountain sickness is to go down (descend) towards lower altitude as fast you can with support of our guide and staff.
- Extra oxygen should be given, if available.
- People with severe altitude mountain sickness should be admitted to a hospital or evacuated by any means of transportation the fastest is by Helicopter.
- Remarkable Adventure Trek suggests you Polyacrylamide (Diamox) because this medicine helps you to feel better if you are trekking in high altitude areas.
- It also helps you to reduce mild symptoms. This medicine works best when you take it before you start gaining much higher altitude. Beside our advice please consol with your doctor.
- Drink plenty of fluids (water-plain black tea-lemon-tea or nutritional value drinks).
- Avoid alcohol
- Eat a lot of garlic’s (this is local way fighting altitude).
- You should avoid high altitudes if you have heart or lung disease.
Trip NoteNobody knows or cares about the safety of your group better than our guides because they know how to cope with the unexpected situations that occasionally arise in the high altitudes of the Himalaya. In these situations, it is vital that trekkers are flexible and listen to the guides’ directions. The trip that you are on may be affected by weather, politics, or even wildlife. Whatever the factor may be, it is possible you may have some changes in your itinerary, as the seasoned guides of Remarkable Adventure Trek decide the safest option for you. If changes must be made to your trip, our guides will work hard to stick to your original itinerary as much as possible until the change becomes unavoidable. However, Remarkable Adventure Trek will not be responsible for an outcome, resulting from bad weather, wildlife, or political situation before, during, or post trip. WHAT MAKES THIS TRIP DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS? Trek Remarkable Adventure Trek works for social causes with some non-profit organizations of Nepal, concerned with environment conservation and preservation includes street children who need better education and good normal life. We help and support for the cause with some of our profits to certain organizations so that we can make street children with sound and better life when they grow up. We believe that education and healthy children make more stable and better future of Nepal. For donation, Sponsorship, and Volunteering, please contact to [email protected]
- Tour of great interest around Kathmandu and Bhaktapur within world heritage sites.
- Amazing culture with ancient historical monuments with a mountain backdrop.
- Exploring traditional Nepalese farm villages of immense old traditions and custom.
- Scenic and exciting drive with wildlife safari thrill on elephant back at Chitwan.
- Picturesque Pokhara with amazing scenery of giant Annapurna Himalaya.
- Stunning sunrise views over a chain of peaks from scenic Nagarkot and Sarankot.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/remarkableadvent/public_html/wp-content/themes/remarkable/single.php on line 372
What To Expect
Related Trips updating soon !!.