Nepal Vista Tour begins with a short drive and walks in the heart of Kathmandu city, where you can observe UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Nepal that are still persevered as it was past hundred of centuries. The old King Durbar (Palace) Square steeped with historical and great work of arts around old temples and palaces of Malla and past Shah Monarch. Our guided Nepal Vista Tour leads you to holy Hindu temple of Pashupatinath, and to Bouddhanath also known as ‘Little Tibet’, here you can see the largest Buddhist stupa with all-seeing eyes of Lord Buddha, with interesting markets around the Stupa premises. Multi Sports Adventure, Reliable Adventure Trek, Nepal Vista Tour leads you beyond Kathmandu city with a visit to medieval period Bhaktapur Durbar Square where you can soak with its old culture and traditional way of life as it was past many centuries of Malla period work of arts and great, magnificent architecture temples, squares and then our tour leads to the high hill at Nagarkot at 2,100 m altitude, famous spot for stunning sunrise views over chain of Central and Eastern Himalayan peaks as far to Mt. Everest.
Nepal Vista Tour continues with scenic and exciting drive towards south of Nepal around warmer flatlands known as Terai, where deep green jungles are located homes of Royal Bengal Tiger, One Horned Rhinoceros with other wild animals including more than 700 different species of exotic birdlife, where you can observe riding on elephants and in the comfort of jungle lodge of Chitwan National Park, listed as Asia’s best parks. Our journey from Chitwan continues to picturesque and famous touristic spot at Pokhara blessed with the natural green surrounding of rolling hills and lakes on the laps of towering Annapurna Himalayan mountains, here our tour leads to scenic hills for a grand panorama of mountains and sunrise and to witness its natural scenic places of great interest. Finally, our mesmerizing and exciting Nepal Vista Tour concludes back at Kathmandu after an enjoyable and delightful time around Kathmandu and beyond with great services of Reliable Adventure Treks on marvelous Nepal Vista Tour.
Arrival in Kathmandu 1,300 m and transfer to hotel.
On arrival at Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport, received by a representative of Remarkable Adventure Trek and then transfer you to your hotel around Thamel areas in the hub of the Kathmandu city. At the hotel, our guide and staff will provide information on dos and don’ts brief you with your programs on sightseeing and tour beyond Kathmandu.
In Kathmandu with sightseeing tour and preparation.
After breakfast, leave the hotel for the sightseeing tour around famous historical places of Kathmandu guided by Remarkable Adventure Trek City guide. Morning visit of following places starting with Kathmandu Durbar Square a UNESCO World Heritage Site of Nepal, where most of the buildings that you see dated from 15th to 18th Century. The major Interesting things to see here are “Kumari (The Living Goddess) Gar” “Kastha Mandap” SaraswotiMaru Ganesh, Mahadev Temple, Shiva-Parvati Temple, Bhagwati Temple, OldSaraswatiTemple, Krishna Octangular Temple, Big Drums, Kal Bhairav, Jagannath Temple, and Taleju Temple. Tour of Pashupatinath Temple, one of the main temples of the Hindu listed as world heritage site, situated on the bank of Bagmati River. Only Hindus are allowed inside the main temple premises, while others can view from the bank of Bagmati River, observe pilgrims and devotees worshipping and praying the temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. Tour of Boudhanath, one of the holiest Buddhist sites in Nepal and has four pairs of eyes. Each represents eyes of Lord Buddha. Observe people from all religions going around this stupa and spinning prayer wheels.
Morning drive to Nagarkot with tour of Bhaktapur.
After breakfast with our guide drive to Bhaktapur the city of Devotees, located 13 km away from Kathmandu at Bhaktapur visit its old and famous palace of Nepal comprises Royal Residential Quarter of Bhupatindra Malla and the temples, with beautiful architectural designs. 13 km away from Kathmandu the square constitutes of 55 Windows Palaces, Batsala Temple, Nyatapola Temple, Bhairavnath Temple, Golden Gate, Lion Gate, and Mini Pashupatinath. Some of these are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. After an interesting time, our journey heads towards high hills at scenic Nagarkot for overnight stop where you can catch magnificent views of central and eastern Himalayan peaks with brilliant sunset and sunrise views. Nagarkot at an altitude of 2,100 m the highest spot of the trip with mountain views in the comfort nice luxury resorts and hotels.
Breakfast in Nagarkot and drive to Chitwan - 06 hrs.
Early morning a short walk towards Nagarkot View Tower to catch the magnificent sunrise over a chain of high Himalayan peaks. After a glorious morning returns back to your hotel for breakfast and departs from the serene hill of Nagarkot for the drive to Chitwan. Drive leads to an existing highway as the altitude drops towards flatland known as Terai with sub-tropic climate. On arrival at Chitwan transfer to the respective Jungle lodge, hotels or lodge just near the national park premises, where you will be briefed regarding jungle program and activities.
Full day Jungle Activities.
Today, an exciting day full of exciting and thrilling jungle activities starting from the morning with various wildlife activities with bird watching, elephant or jeep safari, ethnic village excursion, visit elephant breeding center and so on. Includes dug-out canoe ride downstream of Rapti River on the lookout for marsh mugger or fresh water Gharial crocodiles, conclude the day with elephant bathing / briefing with elephant safari or jungle walks in search of tiger-rhinoceros, wild boar-four types of deer and other animals with many species of exotic bird-life including peacocks, jungle fowls and ducks.
In evening time enjoy a buffet dinner with Tharu folk cultural programs as entertainment on last night at Chitwan.
Breakfast at Chitwan and drive to Pokhara - 05 hrs.
Morning optional activities of nature walk and after breakfast drive to picturesque Pokhara, the drive is scenic and pleasant filled with beautiful scenery. After few hours from lunch place reaching at scenic Pokhara a popular touristic spot in whole Himalaya here enjoy the stroll around Phewa Lake side where most of the hotels restaurants and shops are located.
Morning tour of Sarankot for sunrise over mountains.
Early start for a short drive to a beautiful Sarankot hill top for stunning sunrise views over array of peaks from Dhaulagiri-Annapurna to Manaslu range with magnificent Mt. Machhapuchare ‘Fish Tail’. After a wonderful time return back to hotel for breakfast and then continue in our exciting and interesting tour of Pokhara at Devi’s Fall, Guptswor Mahadev Cave, Mahindra Guffa (cave) with full of bats witness the deep Seti gorge and then return back to your hotel with free afternoon at leisure.
After breakfast drive to Bandhipur - 04 hrs.
After breakfast drive of few hours to Bandhipur a small country village with great culture and old tradition. At present an upcoming tourist attraction in Nepal famous for picturesque heritage village. Situated on route Kathmandu and Pokhara, Bandhipur is a small tradition Newari village popular for the handicraft, temples and the Shiddhi Baba Guffa. Enjoy the afternoon at leisure and visiting the local village and interact with the natives of Bandhipur.
From Bandhipur drive back to Kathmandu.
Morning after breakfasts depart from Bandhipur for the drive back to Kathmandu on the same interesting highway, after few hours of journey reaching at Kathmandu, afternoon free for individual activities and shopping souvenirs.
Morning mountain flight with farewell dinner.
Early morning transfer to Kathmandu domestic airport for an hour Mountain flight as soon the plane takes off views of the valley encircled by rolling green hills dotted with farm villages and range of snow capped peaks as the flight heads east views of Everest, Makalu and Kanchenjunga, world’s highest mountains with array of smaller peaks. After a breathtaking and marvelous mountain flight return back to your hotel with free afternoon to explore around shopping areas of Kathmandu for genuine souvenir shopping with last and farewell dinner in an authentic Nepalese restaurant with folk programs.
Final International departure for homeward bound.
Your last day in amazing Nepal, country of Himalayan wonders, as per your flight time transfer for your international flight with fond memory and excellent time on Nepal Vista Tour with great service of Remarkable Adventure Trek.
Cost Information1. What's Includes
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a three-star hotel in Kathmandu, Nagarkot, and Pokhara; Breakfast included.
- Two nights three days accommodation in Chitwan with full board meal (Breakfasts, Lunches, and Dinners).
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle.
- Jungle activities in Chitwan national park.
- Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees for all historical sites.
- All your standard Meals (Breakfasts, Lunches, and Dinners) during the trek.
- Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- Remarkable Adventure Treks’ local licensed holder English speaking guide.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staffs.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- Free Remarkable Adventure Trek duffel/kit bag (yours to keep).
- Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees in Kathmandu on the second day.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural show.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges and official expenses.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Items of a personal nature (personal trekking gear, beverages, the internet, laundry, bottled water, etc).
- Tips for trekking staffs.
- Extra night accommodation (early arrival, late departures due to weathers, and any others reasons).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Date & Availability
Frequenty Asked Question's
Is this trip for a traveler like me?
Yes, this tour is for you. Everybody can do this trip.
Who will come to pick me up at the airport?
Remarkable Adventure Trek’s staff will come to pick you at the airport. You will see him or her displaying the signboard of Remarkable Adventure Trek.
What is the type of accommodation I can expect in this tour?
What is the type of meals to expect on tour?
Nepali, Continental, Chinese, and Indian.
- Q. 5 Does Remarkable Adventure Trek use private transportation?
Trip Equipment & Packaging List
For your trip preparations, Remarkable Adventure Trek provides you with related information and advice required for your adventure holiday trip in and around Nepal Himalaya and beyond, providing you with following equipment list for the trekking. If it’s too much to carry from your home country some of the necessary equipment can be hired or bought in Kathmandu around at Thamel or in Pokhara as well. Most of the equipment is general and standard lists for all seasons while on the trek but may differ as per the season and duration of trekking and areas of your chosen trip.
- Daypack Warm hat according to season·
- A neck warmer according to season
- Gloves according to season
- Waterproof jacket
- 1 pair light camping shoes or sneakers
- 1 pair sandals Passport and its 4 copies.
- Ouray for travel documents, money & passport Toiletry kit.
- Be sure to include hand wipes and liquid hand sanitizer
- 2 bandanas.
Remarkable Adventure Trek operates and runs all high altitude treks and climbs with the support of our expert and veteran guides who has been in these profession for more than two decades, all our guide have undergone with much training and attending workshop on related fields every year like Medical Course with enough knowledge of AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) and proper use of Gamma Bag or Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) pressure bags when required on emergency purpose on high AMS symptoms and to work on minor medical problem treatments.
Causes of Altitude Mountain Sickness:
- Altitude mountain sickness is caused by reduced of air pressure with lower oxygen levels at high altitude.
- The faster you climb to a high elevation, more likely you will get altitude or acute mountain sickness (AMS).
- Difficulty in sleeps.
- Dizziness or light-headed.
- Loss of appetite.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Rapid pulse (heart rate).
- Shortness of breath with exertion.
- Altitude mountain sickness is easier to treat in the early stage.
- The main treatment for all forms of mountain sickness is to go down (descend) towards lower altitude as fast you can with support of our guide and staff.
- Extra oxygen should be given, if available.
- People with severe altitude mountain sickness should be admitted to a hospital or evacuated by any means of transportation the fastest is by Helicopter.
- Remarkable Adventure Trek suggests you Polyacrylamide (Diamox) because this medicine helps you to feel better if you are trekking in high altitude areas.
- It also helps you to reduce mild symptoms. This medicine works best when you take it before you start gaining much higher altitude. Beside our advice please consol with your doctor.
While climbing higher elevation:
- Drink plenty of fluids (water-plain black tea-lemon-tea or nutritional value drinks).
- Avoid alcohol
- Eat a lot of garlic’s (this is local way fighting altitude).
- You should avoid high altitudes if you have heart or lung disease.
Note: In case of emergency, you will be immediately airlifted by Helicopter to Kathmandu.
Nobody knows or cares about the safety of your group better than our guides because they know how to cope with the unexpected situations that occasionally arise in the high altitudes of the Himalaya. In these situations, it is vital that trekkers are flexible and listen to the guides’ directions. The trip that you are on may be affected by weather, politics, or even wildlife. Whatever the factor may be, it is possible you may have some changes in your itinerary, as the seasoned guides of Remarkable Adventure Trek decide the safest option for you. If changes must be made to your trip, our guides will work hard to stick to your original itinerary as much as possible until the change becomes unavoidable. However, Remarkable Adventure Trek will not be responsible for an outcome, resulting from bad weather, wildlife, or political situation before, during, or post trip.
WHAT MAKES THIS TRIP DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS?
Trek Remarkable Adventure Trek works for social causes with some non-profit organizations of Nepal, concerned with environment conservation and preservation includes street children who need better education and good normal life. We help and support for the cause with some of our profits to certain organizations so that we can make street children with sound and better life when they grow up. We believe that education and healthy children make more stable and better future of Nepal.
For donation, Sponsorship, and Volunteering, please contact to [email protected]
- Tour of great interest around Kathmandu and Bhaktapur within world heritage sites.
- Amazing culture with ancient historical monuments with a mountain backdrop.
- Exploring traditional Nepalese farm villages of immense old traditions and custom.
- Scenic and exciting drive with wildlife safari thrill on elephant back at Chitwan.
- Picturesque Pokhara with amazing scenery of giant Annapurna Himalaya.
- Stunning sunrise views over a chain of peaks from scenic Nagarkot and Sarankot.
What To Expect
Related Trips updating soon !!.