Remarkable Adventure Trek offers a scenic and exciting journey on Everest Trek where you will be overwhelmed with breathtaking scenery of world highest peaks in the shade of Sherpa Buddhist culture making this adventure worthwhile with an exciting moment on daily walks. Trekking around Everest region offers you a great opportunity to get on the realistic side of immense beauty with full of natural wonders. Everest View Trek leads you to enjoy with ample time to observe Sherpa culture and its age-old traditions similar to Tibetans in custom and religion besides mountains and monasteries and walking into villages of great interest. Everest View Trekking leads you into Sagarmatha National Park. The park was added to the list of World Heritage Sites in 1979 to protect its pristine environment, where vegetation includes pine and hemlock forests at lower altitudes, fir, juniper, birch and rhododendron woods, scrub and alpine plant communities, and bare rock and snow above 4,000 meters high. The famed bloom of rhododendrons blooms during spring in April and May months although another flora is most colorful during the monsoon season of June to August also.
Wild animals most likely to be seen in the park are Himalayan Thar, Goral, Serow and musk deer. The snow leopard and Himalayan black bear exist but rarely sighted. Everest Panorama Trekking begins with a sweeping short flight to Lukla the gateway to Everest region and base camps, where our walk starts with downhill to Phakding village located nearby Dudh Kosi (River) and then heading higher passing lovely Sherpa farm villages of Choplung and Ghat and Monjo to reach at famed Namche Bazaar the main village of Khumbu, where colorful Saturday market is held every week. From Namche after a pleasant stop with acclimatization, walk continues with superb views of Everest-Lhotse-Nuptse-Amadablam and series of peaks within serene woodland of tall pines and rhododendron trees, as the walk progress reaching our highlight of the journey at beautiful and picturesque Tengboche Monastery surrounded by snow capped mountains with Everest and close views of majestic Amadablam peak.
At Tengboche visit of the monastery and observe young monks and priest on prayer ceremony and then heading back to Lukla via Khumjung and Khunde villages located in a glacial valley, the largest villages of Khumbu and Everest region. Slowly walk concludes at Lukla for a scenic and exciting flight back to Kathmandu after a memorable and enjoyable time on Everest View Trek.
Attractions of the Everest view trek:-
Magnificent view of the Everest within short trekking duration; suitable for any age group of trekking enthusiasts. If you do not have plenty of time in Nepal, and do not want to miss the opportunity to have close glimpses to the world’s highest peak, this is the perfect trek for you.
Moderate physical fitness with no problems associated with ankles and knees is sufficient to complete this trek. You do not require any extraordinary body fitness. Since this trek can also be accomplished by senior citizens, you shall be trekking quite slow, with plenty of short breaks throughout the trek.
Incredible opportunity to know the Sherpa cultures, lifestyles, everyday lives, tradition and social practices in Phakding, Namche Bazar, Khumjung Village, Khunde Village, etc.
Staggering views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Thamserku, Kusum Kangaru, Malanphulan, Ombigaichan, Tawoche, etc.
Less chance of altitude sickness. You shall be covering relatively low altitude areas during this trek. You shall go slow, enjoying every scene of the staggering vistas.
A complete blend of adventure, beauty, cultural awareness, breathtaking views, forest exploration, and experience on off the beaten path of Everest region. You shall be enjoying this most destined and desired trekking destination.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300 m /4,264 ft) and transfer to hotel.
On arrival at Kathmandu Tribhuwan International Airport, received by a representative of Remarkable Adventure Trek and then transfer you to your hotel around Thamel areas in the hub of the Kathmandu city. At the hotel, our guide and staff will provide information on dos and don’ts brief you with your programs on sightseeing and trekking.
In Kathmandu with a sightseeing tour and trek preparation.
After breakfast, leave the hotel for a sightseeing tour around famous historical places of Kathmandu guided by Remarkable Adventure Trek City guide. Morning visit of following places starting with Kathmandu Durbar Square a UNESCO World Heritage Site of Nepal, where most of the buildings that you see dated from 15th to 18th Century.The major Interesting things to see here are “Kumari (The Living Goddess) Gar” “Kastha Mandap” Shiva ParvatiMaru Ganesh, MahShiva-ParvatiTemple, Bhagwati Temple, Old Palace, Saraswati Temple, Krishna Octangular Temple, Big Drums, Kal Bhairav, Jagannath Temple, and Taleju Temple. Tour of Pashupatinath Temple, one of the main temples of the Hindu listed as world heritage site, situated on the bank of Bagmati River. Only Hindus are allowed inside the main temple premises, while others can view from the bank of Bagmati River, observe pilgrims and devotees worshipping and praying the temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
Tour of Bhaktapur Durbar Square an old and famous palace of Nepal comprises Royal Residential Quarter of Bhupatindra Malla and the temples, with beautiful architectural designs. Located 13 km away from Kathmandu the square constitutes of 55 Windows Palaces, Batsala Temple, Nyatapola Temple, Bhairavnath Temple, Golden Gate, Lion Gate, and Mini Pashupatinath. Some of these are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Tour of Boudhanath, one of the holiest Buddhist sites in Nepal and has four pairs of eyes. Each represents eyes of Lord Buddha. Observe people from all religions going around this stupa and spinning prayer wheels.
Fly to Lukla 2,840 m / 9,317 ft trek to Phakding 2,610 m / 8,562 ft-03 hrs.
Early morning depart from the hotel transfer towards Kathmandu domestic airport for the flight to Lukla, which is the starting point of the trek. This flight of 35 minutes, offers breathtaking views of Himalayan peaks, then finally landing at Lukla airport known as Tenzing-Hillary Airport. From Lukla starting our first-day walk heading downhill past several Sherpa farm villages with grand views of snow capped peaks and rolling hills, and finally reaching at Phakding for overnight stop by the glacial Dudh Kosi River, for energetic people can take a short hike up a nearby monastery.
Trek to Namche Bazaar 3,441 m / 11,190 ft -05 hrs.
Morning walk leads to cross a suspension bridge with views of Mt. Thamserku (6,618 m) and walk through small settlements of Benkar, Chumoa, and Monjo, and then enter Sagarmatha National Park to reach at Jorsale the last village before Namche, as walk progress at the confluence of Dudh Koshi and Bhote Koshi Rivers, after a pleasant walk heading uphill with first sight of Mt. Everest, slowly walk finally ends at Namche Bazaar, which is the largest Sherpa village of Khumbu and Everest area.
At Namche rest day for acclimatization and optional hike.
Free day at Namche for acclimatization at this high altitude where you can adjust with the environment, being active moving up and down within periphery of Namche Bazaar, where you can take a short hike to Everest View Hotel which offers view of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Amadablam, Thamserku, Kongde, etc. Namche is an important big village and a town of Everest and Khumbu region with great facilities of government offices, ATMs, internet cafes, shops, restaurants, and a colorful Saturday market.
Trek to Tengboche 3,860 m / 12,664 ft - 05 hrs.
After breakfast, we start our morning walk facing superb view of mountains with Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, and Amadablam, the path leads at Kayangjuma, Sanasa, Phunki Thenga, from here into beautiful forest with uphill climb to Tengboche, at Tengboche with scenic surrounding of mountains, visit of Tengboche monastery. Inside the monastery witness ornate wall hangings, a 20-foot sculpture of Sakyamuni Buddha, and the musical instruments and robes of the Lamas. This monastery opens at 3:00 p.m., if we reach there by 3 p.m. with time to visit and observe the Buddhist religious ceremony. This monastery is also famous for Mani Rimdu Festival in mid-October or mid- November; its date is fixed according to the Tibetan calendar which is colorful.
Trek to Khumjung Village 3,730 m / 12, 238 ft -05 hrs.
From Tengboche walk descend to cross a bridge and the climb to Lobisa before Sanasa and Kyangjuma. From the junction of Namche-Khumjung-Gokyo and Everest base camp route, our trail diverts to enter a large and sleepy village at Khumjung located on a glacial valley beneath holy Khumbila peak (the patron god of Khumbu area).
Trek to Namche Bazaar 3,441m/11,289 ft -03 hrs.
We leave after breakfast and hike up to Everest View Hotel about an hour hike above Khumjung Village for a fantastic panorama of the Himalaya and a great view of Everest. Lhotse and Amadablam, after enjoying the view and relaxing with a cup of coffee we continue down to traditional Sherpa village at Namche for the overnight stop.
Trek to Phakding - 05 hrs.
After breakfast, descend to Namche Bazaar and towards Dudh Kosi River, passing the checkpoint at Monjo at Sagarmatha National Park exits and entrance gate, and then walk into the beautiful forest of magnolia, firs, and rhododendron and head off to Phakding for the overnight stop.
Trek to Lukla 2,840 m / 9,317 ft - 03 hrs.
From Phakding trail leads with uphill and downhill past pine forests, hamlets and crop fields with views of Nupla (5885 m), Kongde Ri (6093 m) and Thamserku (6808 m) and then with last uphill climb to reach at Lukla for lunch and overnight stop. At Lukla with time for preparation last night dinner celebration among staff-guides-porters and fellow members a farewell dinner with last night in Everest and high Khumbu area before flying back to Kathmandu.
Fly to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Early morning depart from Lukla for Kathmandu, a short and scenic sweeping flight brings you at Kathmandu airport and then transfer to your hotel with a free afternoon for individual activities and souvenirs shopping.
International departure for homeward bound.
Your last day in amazing Nepal country of Himalayan wonders, as per your flight time transfer for your international flight with a fond memory and excellent time on Everest Panorama Trekking with great service of Remarkable Adventure.
Cost Information1. What's Includes
- Airport/Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a three-star hotel in Kathmandu; Breakfast included.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle.
- All your standard Meals (Breakfasts, Lunches, and Dinners) during the trek.
- Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- Remarkable Adventure Treks’ local licensed holder English speaking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staffs.
- Everest National Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag by Remarkable Adventure Trek (which need to be returned after the trek).
- Airfare from Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu including airport departure tax in Kathmandu and Lukla airport.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Free Remarkable Adventure Trek duffel/kit bag (yours to keep).
- Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees in Kathmandu on the second day.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural show.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges and official expenses.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Items of a personal nature (personal trekking gear, beverages, internet, laundry, bottled water, etc).
- Tips for trekking staffs.
- Extra night accommodation (early arrival, late departures due to weathers, and any others reasons).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Date & Availability
Frequenty Asked Question's
Trip Equipment & Packaging List
For your trip preparations Remarkable Adventure Trek provides you with related information and advice required for your adventure holiday trip in and around Nepal Himalaya and beyond, providing you with following equipment list for the trekking. If it’s too much to carry from your home country some of the necessary equipment can be hired or bought in Kathmandu around Thamel or at Pokhara as well. Most of the equipment is general and standard lists for all seasons while on the trek but may differ as per the season and duration of trekking and areas of your chosen trip.
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece headgear.
- Sun Glasses and snow goggles with UV protection.
For Lower Body:
- Under Garments.
- Hiking shorts.
- Lightweight cotton long pants.
- Light and expedition weight thermal bottoms.
- Fleece or wool pants (seasonal).
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants.
- Thin, lightweight inner socks.
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks.
- Hiking boots with spare laces.
- Camp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals).
- Gaiters for hiking in winter to the base camp.
For Upper Body:
- Light and expedition weight thermal tops.
- Fleece jacket or pullover.
- Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional).
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket.
- Down vest and/or jacket.
- Lightweight gloves.
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer (seasonal).
- Sleeping bag rated to zero DC (4 seasons down sleeping bags).
- Headlamp (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteries.
- Trekking Bags/Duffel bag
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- Large plastic bags – for keeping items dry inside your kit/duffel bag.
- Daypack (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches / 10-15 liters / kgs capacity).
- Trekking Poles (optional).
- Water bottle (2) or cameo bag.
- Toiletries (Small wash towel, Toilet papers etc).
- Ear Plug (who know some people on a group are snoring) as optional.
- 1 medium sized quick-drying towel.
- Toothbrush/paste (preferably biodegradable).
- Multipurpose soaps (preferably biodegradable).
- Nail clippers.
- Face and body moisturizer.
- Feminine hygiene products.
- Small mirror.
On Personal Hygiene:
- Wet wipes (baby wipes).
- Tissue /toilet roll.
- Anti-bacterial hands wash.
Extra Luxuries as optional:
- Reading book.
- Trail Map/Guidebook.
- Journal & Pen.
- Pen and small notebooks.
- Travel game i.e. chess, backgammon, and scrabble.
Remarkable Adventure Trek operates and runs all high altitude treks and climbs with the support of our expert and veteran guides who has been in these profession for more than two decades, all our guide have undergone with much training and attending workshop on related fields every year like Medical Course with enough knowledge of AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) and proper use of Gamma Bag or Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) pressure bags when required on emergency purpose on high AMS symptoms and to work on minor medical problem treatments.
Causes of Altitude Mountain Sickness:
- Altitude mountain sickness is caused by reduced of air pressure with lower oxygen levels at high altitude.
- The faster you climb to a high elevation, more likely you will get altitude or acute mountain sickness (AMS).
- Difficulty in sleep.
- Dizziness or light-headed
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea or vomiting
- Rapid pulse (heart rate)
- Shortness of breath with exertion
- Altitude mountain sickness is easier to treat in the early stage.
- The main treatment for all forms of mountain sickness is to go down (descend) towards lower altitude as fast you can with the support of our guide and staff.
- Extra oxygen should be given, if available.
- People with severe altitude mountain sickness should be admitted to a hospital or evacuated by any means of transportation the fastest is by Helicopter.
- Remarkable Adventure Trek suggests you Acetazolamide (Diamox) because this medicine helps you to feel better if you are trekking in high altitude areas.
- It also helps you to reduce mild symptoms. This medicine works best when you take it before you start gaining much higher altitude. Besides our advice please console with your doctor.
While climbing higher elevation:
- Drink plenty of fluids (water-plain black tea-lemon-tea or nutritional value drinks)
- Avoid alcohol
- Eat a lot of garlic’s (this is local way fighting altitude)
- You should avoid high altitudes if you have heart or lung disease.
Note: In the case of emergency, you will be immediately airlifted by Helicopter to Kathmandu and transfer you to nearest and best hospitals.
Flight Delay in Kathmandu and Lukla:
The best and shortest way to reach Everest area is by air to Lukla. This 30 minutes fight offers breathtaking views of the Himalayan peaks. Sometimes, due to bad weather in the mountains, these small aircraft cannot land or take off. In such situation, we will attempt taking a flight the next day depending upon availability and weather condition. If a second flight is not available, Remarkable Adventure Trek will arrange a chartered helicopter which has better visibility in inclement weather. The cost of charter helicopter range from US$500 to US$3,400 depending on the number of interested and willing passengers, clients are fully responsible for this extra fare which will be paid to Remarkable Adventure Trek head office as soon you land in Kathmandu.
You will be given a receipt to use and to submit to your travel insurance company back home to claim for some refund.
What Makes This Trip Different?
Remarkable Adventure Trek works for social causes with some non-profit organization of Nepal, concerned with environment conservation and preservation includes street children who need better education and good normal life. We help and support for the cause with some of our profits to a certain organization so that we can make street children with sound and better life when they grow up.
We believe that education and healthy children make more stable and better future of Nepal.
For donation, Sponsorship, and Volunteering, please contact to [email protected]
- Amazing views on daily walks in the shade of world highest peaks.
- Exploring traditional Sherpa farm villages of immense Buddhist culture.
- Walking into the serene woodland of tall rhododendron-pines and oaks trees.
- Visiting old Buddhist monasteries of great interest and ancient heritage.
- Scenic Tengboche Monastery encircled by giant peaks with Mt. Everest.
What To Expect
Biking around Kathmandu Valley: The Katmandu valley offers the best mountain biking in the world because it’s blessed with beautiful mountains. It has gotten a very unique and adventurous biking spot to ride with different levels. During the biking, you will be able to showcase stunning panoramic views of the snowcapped mountains ranges with amazing Nepalese traditional culture.
- Tourist Attraction: Sightseeing tour-exciting biking.
- Trip Duration: 1 Day
- Max Altitute:
- Activity Level:
Remarkable Adventure Trek offers an exciting and delightful Chitwan Jungle Safari with a wildlife safari in the comfort of nice luxurious lodge-hotels or jungle resorts accompanied by professional jungle guides and naturalist providing you with in-depth of the Jungle life of Chitwan including the local tribe culture and traditional way of life as it was […]
- Tourist Attraction: Sightseeing tour-scenic drive and jungle safari.
- Trip Duration: 6 Days
- Max Altitute:
- Activity Level:
Chisapani and Nagarkot Trek with Dhulikhel Trekking a marvelous country walks of few days which lead you to enjoy fascinating mountain views and wonderful country landscapes in serene tranquility of natural surrounding of the high rolling green hills and ridges of Kathmandu valley rim biking. Chisapani and Nagarkot trek with Dhulikhel Trekking, a pleasant holiday away […]
- Tourist Attraction: Cultural tour - exciting drive with scenic trekking.
- Trip Duration: 6 Days
- Max Altitute: 2,165 m / 7,103 ft at Chisapani and 2,150 m / 7,353 ft at Nagarkot Hill.
- Activity Level: Moderate
Nepal Multi Sports Adventure is the only trip which has all in one, such as sightseeing, rafting, paragliding, biking, bungee jumping, bird watching, and jungle safari. It also includes a visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of the two districts of Nepal, such as Kathmandu and Bhaktapur and takes us to the famous viewpoint […]
- Tourist Attraction: Historical & cultural tours, exciting adventures & sports activities.
- Trip Duration: 11 Days
- Max Altitute:
- Activity Level: Easy