Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/remarkableadvent/public_html/wp-content/themes/remarkable/single.php on line 25
Everest High Passes Trek is an incredible adventure which leads you to one of the world’s highest spots at above 5,300 meters with tremendous and spectacular panorama of highest peaks of the planet earth, where Remarkable Adventure Treks with proper planning runs this Everest High Passes Trekking accompanied by our highly rated expert guides and field staff including strong porters to make your adventure with memorable and enjoyable time with us. Everest High Passes Trekking where fitness has to be strong and healthy with positive sense and the right attitude, as this trek involves much high altitude away from mainstream trekking trails for some days, where your determination and co-ordination counts to achieve this adventurous trekking a huge success. An adventure of a lifetime experience with superb views of world highest peaks on daily walks, besides mountain views and dramatic landscapes you will be walking through traditional Sherpa farm villages of the immense culture of strong Tibetan influence interwoven with Buddhist religion. Starting with sweeping short scenic flight on smaller aircraft with breathtaking views during half hour of airborne and then landing at unique airstrip at Lukla the gateway to Everest base camp and many other adventure, from Lukla our walk begins on gradual trail with few short ups and down past many interesting Sherpa villages and farmland following the great Dudh Kosi river and then reaching famous colorful Namche Bazaar.
After a pleasant overnight stops at Namche with acclimatization days heading towards higher elevations on leaving lovely alpine forest of Tengboche and its interesting Monastery to reach an exposed areas of barren and arid terrain at Imjatse valley where our first traverse leads over Kongma-la to reach Everest Base Camp and on top picturesque Kalapathar highest spot of the adventure at 5,545 m with spectacular views of Everest and Khumbu Ice Falls and glaciers with surrounding high peaks. Soon our walk lead over Cho-la (Cho-la) pass to reach at Scenic Gokyo valley with its emerald colored lakes and grand views of Mt. Cho-Oyu from high Gokyo Ri top, our adventure continues with a final climb over the last Renjo-La pass to reach sleepy villages of Marlung and Thame heading towards Namche Bazaar. Our marvelous Everest High Passes Trekking finally completes with a pleasant and scenic walk to Lukla for sweeping panoramic flight back to Kathmandu after concluding one of the most fascinating and mesmerizing adventures Everest High Passes Trekking.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/remarkableadvent/public_html/wp-content/themes/remarkable/single.php on line 148
Cost Information1. What's Includes
- Airport/Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a three-star hotel in Kathmandu; Breakfast included.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle.
- All your standard Meals (Breakfasts, Lunches, and Dinners) during the trek.
- Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- Remarkable Adventure Treks’ local licensed holder English speaking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staffs.
- Everest National Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag by Remarkable Adventure Trek (which need to be returned after the trek).
- Airfare from Kathmandu – Lukla - Kathmandu including airport departure tax in Kathmandu and Lukla airport.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Free Remarkable Adventure Trek duffel/kit bag (yours to keep).
- Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees in Kathmandu on the second day.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural show.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges and official expenses.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Items of a personal nature (personal trekking gear, beverages, internet, laundry, bottled water, etc).
- Tips for trekking staffs.
- Extra night accommodation (early arrival, late departures due to weathers, and any others reasons).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Date & Availability
Frequenty Asked Question's
Trip Equipment & Packaging ListFor your trip preparations Remarkable Adventure Trek provides you with related information and advice required for your adventure holiday trip in and around Nepal Himalaya and beyond, providing you with following equipment list for the trekking. If it’s too much to carry from your home country some of the necessary equipment can be hired or bought in Kathmandu around Thamel or in Pokhara as well. Most of the equipment is general and standard lists for all seasons while on the trek but may differ as per the season and duration of trekking and areas of your chosen trip. For Head:
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece headgear.
- Sun Glasses and snow goggles with UV protection.
- Under Garments.
- Hiking shorts.
- Lightweight cotton long pants.
- Light and expedition weight thermal bottoms.
- Fleece or wool pants (seasonal).
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants.
- Thin, lightweight inner socks.
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks.
- Hiking boots with spare laces.
- Camp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals).
- Gaiters for hiking in winter to the base camp.
- Light and expedition weight thermal tops.
- Fleece jacket or pullover.
- Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional).
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket.
- Down vest and/or jacket.
- Lightweight gloves.
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer (seasonal).
- Sleeping bag rated to zero DC (4 seasons down sleeping bags).
- Headlamp (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteries.
- Trekking Bags/Duffel bag
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- Large plastic bags - for keeping items dry inside your kit/duffel bag.
- Daypack (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches / 10-15 liters / kgs capacity).
- Trekking Poles (optional).
- Water bottle (2) or cameo bag.
- Toiletries (Small wash towel, Toilet papers etc).
- Ear Plug (who know some people on the group are snoring) as optional.
- 1 medium sized quick-drying towel.
- Toothbrush/paste (preferably biodegradable).
- Multipurpose soaps (preferably biodegradable).
- Nail clippers.
- Face and body moisturizer.
- Feminine hygiene products.
- Small mirror.
- Wet wipes (baby wipes).
- Tissue /toilet roll.
- Anti-bacterial hands wash.
- Reading book.
- Trail Map/Guidebook.
- Journal & Pen.
- Pen and small notebooks.
- Travel game i.e. chess, backgammon, and scrabble.
Ams InfoRemarkable Adventure Trek operates and runs all high altitude treks and climbs with the support of our expert and veteran guides who has been in these profession for more than two decades, all our guide have undergone with much training and attending workshop on related fields every year like Medical Course with enough knowledge of AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) and proper use of Gamma Bag or Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) pressure bags when required on emergency purpose on high AMS symptoms and to work on minor medical problem treatments. Causes of Altitude Mountain Sickness:
- Altitude mountain sickness is caused by reduced of air pressure with lower oxygen levels at high altitude.
- The faster you climb to a high elevation, more likely you will get altitude or acute mountain sickness (AMS).
- Difficulty in sleeps.
- Dizziness or light-headed
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea or vomiting
- Rapid pulse (heart rate)
- Shortness of breath with exertion
- Altitude mountain sickness is easier to treat in the early stage.
- The main treatment for all forms of mountain sickness is to go down (descend) towards lower altitude as fast you can with support of our guide and staff.
- Extra oxygen should be given, if available.
- People with severe altitude mountain sickness should be admitted to a hospital or evacuated by any means of transportation the fastest is by Helicopter.
- Remarkable Adventure Trek suggests you Acetazolamide (Diamox) because this medicine helps you to feel better if you are trekking in high altitude areas.
- It also helps you to reduce mild symptoms. This medicine works best when you take it before you start gaining much higher altitude. Beside our advice please consol with your doctor.
- Drink plenty of fluids (water-plain black tea-lemon-tea or nutritional value drinks)
- Avoid alcohol
- Eat a lot of garlic’s (this is local way fighting altitude)
- You should avoid high altitudes if you have heart or lung disease.
Flight Delay in Kathmandu and Lukla: The best and shortest way to reach Everest area is by air to Lukla. This 30 minutes fight offers breathtaking views of the Himalayan peaks. Sometimes, due to bad weather in the mountains, these small aircraft cannot land or take off. In such situation, we will attempt taking a flight the next day depending upon availability and weather condition. If a second flight is not available, Remarkable Adventure Trek will arrange a chartered helicopter which has better visibility in inclement weather. The cost of charter helicopter range from US$500 to US$3,400 depending on the number of interested and willing passengers, clients are fully responsible for this extra fare which will be paid to Remarkable Adventure Trek head office as soon you land in Kathmandu. You will be given a receipt to use and to submit to your travel insurance company back home to claim for some refund.
What Makes This Trip Different? Remarkable Adventure Trek works for social causes with some non-profit organization of Nepal, concerned with environment conservation and preservation includes street children who need better education and good normal life. We help and support for the cause with some of our profits to a certain organization so that we can make street children with sound and better life when they grow up. We believe that education and healthy children make more stable and better future of Nepal.
For donation, Sponsorship, and Volunteering, please contact to [email protected]
- Amazing views on crossing over high passes of Kongma-La, Cho-la and Renjo-La.
- Marvelous and spectacular scenery on daily walks within the shade of world highest peaks
- Exploring traditional Sherpa farm villages of immense Buddhist culture and interesting monasteries.
- Walking into alpine woodland of tall rhododendron-pines and oaks trees to barren and arid ice-fields
- Adventure in the heart of Mt. Everest at base camp with scenic Kalapathar and Gokyo-Ri viewpoints.
- Breathtaking and overwhelming adventure of a lifetime experience on the roof of the world.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/remarkableadvent/public_html/wp-content/themes/remarkable/single.php on line 372
What To Expect
Related Trips updating soon !!.