Everest helicopter tour takes you from Tribhuwan International Airport to Everest Base Camp. This is flying from the modern city of Nepal to the remotest and highest altitude of the world. The Everest Heli Tour will be once in a life time experience because it flies over green hills and valleys, and near 7000 and 8000 m peaks, and lands at Kalapathar, the world’s best viewpoint to see Mt. Everest. It also shows innumerable snow-covered mountains, and some of them are Kwangde, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Manaslu, Langtang, Kantega, Nuptse, Pumori, Ganesh, Jugal, Gaurishankar, Melung Tse, Numbur, Cho-Oyu, and Makalu. From the helicopter, you can pinpoint Mt. Everest, Khumbu icefall, and Khumbu glaciers.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300 m /4,264 ft) and transfer to hotel.
As soon as we come out of Tribhuwan International Airport, which is in Kathmandu, we will see the representative of Remarkable Adventure Trek, holding its signboard, who will take us to a hotel in a private vehicle. The representative will provide information on dos and don’ts to us, as well as on sightseeing and trekking. This will be done if we arrive in the late evening or at night. But if we arrive in the morning or afternoon, we will be taken to the office of Remarkable Adventure Trek directly, where we will have a meeting, in which, we have to show the copy of our passports, three copies of our passport-sized photos, and a readable copy of our travel insurance policies for our safety to Remarkable Adventure Trek. It is in this meeting that we will be introduced to our guide.
Fly to Everest Base Camp and sightseeing; Overnight in a Hotel.
From the hotel, we will be picked up and transferred to the domestic airport of Kathmandu for a flight to Everest Base Camp, which is the starting point of our trip. This flight offers the breathtaking view of the Himalayas. The views of the Himalayan ranges win our hearts, and deep inside our hearts, we will be cherished for we are going to be near these Himalayas, such as Thamserku (6608m) Katega (6685m), Amadablam (6856m), Lhotse (8501m) and Nuptse (7879m). After finishing the helicopter tour, we will do the sightseeing of the famous historical places of Kathmandu by driving in a private vehicle and travelling with the city guide of Remarkable Adventure Trek. We will visit the following places. Kathmandu Durbar Square is a UNESCO World Heritage Site of Nepal. Most of the buildings that we see here date from 15th to 18th century .The major Interesting things to see here are “Kumari (The Living Goddess) Gar” “Kastha Mandap”Maru Ganesh, Mahadev Temple, Shiva Parvati Temple, Bhagwati Temple, Old Palace, Saraswoti Temple, Krishna Octangular Temple, Big Drums, Kal Bhairav, Jagannath Temple, and Taleju Temple.
Pashupatinath is one of the main temples of the Hindus, which is a world heritage site, and which lies on the bank of the Bagmati River. Only the Hindus are allowed to go inside this temple, and they can also be seen on the bank of the Bagmati River, worshipping and praying in small temples of the Hindu gods and goddesses. Bhaktapur Durbar Square is a palace, a famous palace of Nepal and comprises Royal Residential Quarter of Bhupatindra Malla and temples with beautiful architectural designs. Boudhanath is one of the holiest Buddhist sites of Nepal and has four pairs of eyes, representing those of Lord Buddha. We will find the people from all religions going round the stupa and spinning the prayer wheels.
International departure for homeward bound.
Your last day in amazing Nepal country of Himalayan wonders, as per your flight time transfer for your international flight with find memory and excellent time on Everest flight and some Adventurous activities with great service of Remarkable Adventure Trek.
Cost Information1. What's Includes
- Airport/Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a three-star hotel in Kathmandu; Breakfast included.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle.
- Luxurious Private helicopter and airports taxes.
- Remarkable Adventure Treks’ licensed holder English speaking guide.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staffs.
- Everest National Park permits.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees in Kathmandu on the second day.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural show.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges and official expenses.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Items of a personal nature (personal trekking gear, beverages, internet, laundry, bottled water, etc).
- Tips for trekking staffs.
- Extra night accommodation (early arrival, late departures due to weathers, and any others reasons).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Date & Availability
Frequenty Asked Question's
Trip Equipment & Packaging List
For your trip preparations Remarkable Adventure Trek provides you with related information and advice required for your adventure holiday trip in and around Nepal Himalaya and beyond, providing you with following equipment list for the trekking. If it’s too much to carry from your home country some of the necessary equipment can be hired or bought in Kathmandu around Thamel or at Pokhara as well. Most of the equipment is general and standard lists for all seasons while on the trek but may differ as per the season and duration of trekking and areas of your chosen trip.
- Warm jacket and trousers.
- Woolen hat.
- Sun hat.
- woolen socks.
- Sun lotion
- Water bottle
- Sweets and Snacks.
Remarkable Adventure Trek operates and runs all high altitude treks and climbs with the support of our expert and veteran guides who has been in these profession for more than two decades, all our guide have undergone with much training and attending workshop on related fields every year like Medical Course with enough knowledge of AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) and proper use of Gamma Bag or Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) pressure bags when required on emergency purpose on high AMS symptoms and to work on minor medical problem treatments.
Causes of Altitude Mountain Sickness:
- Altitude mountain sickness is caused by reduced air pressure with lower oxygen levels at high altitude.
- The faster you climb to a high elevation, more likely you will get altitude or acute mountain sickness (AMS).
- Difficulty in sleep.
- Dizziness or light-headed
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea or vomiting
- Rapid pulse (heart rate)
- Shortness of breath with exertion
- Altitude mountain sickness is easier to treat in the early stage.
- The main treatment for all forms of mountain sickness is to go down (descend) towards lower altitude as fast you can with the support of our guide and staff.
- Extra oxygen should be given, if available.
- People with severe altitude mountain sickness should be admitted to a hospital or evacuated by any means of transportation the fastest is by Helicopter.
- Remarkable Adventure Trek suggests you Acetazolamide (Diamox) because this medicine helps you to feel better if you are trekking in high altitude areas.
- It also helps you to reduce mild symptoms. This medicine works best when you take it before you start gaining much higher altitude. Besides our advice please console with your doctor.
While climbing higher elevation:
- Drink plenty of fluids (water-plain black tea-lemon-tea or nutritional value drinks)
- Avoid alcohol
- Eat a lot of garlic’s (this is local way fighting altitude)
- You should avoid high altitudes if you have heart or lung disease.
Note: In the case of emergency, you will be immediately airlifted by Helicopter to Kathmandu and transfer you to nearest and best hospitals.
Flight Delay in Kathmandu and Lukla:
The best and shortest way to reach Everest area is by air to Lukla. This 30 minutes fight offers breathtaking views of the Himalayan peaks. Sometimes, due to bad weather in the mountains, these small aircraft cannot land or take off. In such situation, we will attempt taking a flight the next day depending upon availability and weather condition. If a second flight is not available, Remarkable Adventure Trek will arrange a chartered helicopter which has better visibility in inclement weather. The cost of charter helicopter range from US$500 to US$3,400 depending on the number of interested and willing passengers, clients are fully responsible for this extra fare which will be paid to Remarkable Adventure Trek head office as soon you land in Kathmandu.
You will be given a receipt to use and to submit to your travel insurance company back home to claim for some refund.
What Makes This Trip Different?
Remarkable Adventure Trek works for social causes with some non-profit organization of Nepal, concerned with environment conservation and preservation includes street children who need better education and good normal life. We help and support for the cause with some of our profits to a certain organization so that we can make street children with sound and better life when they grow up.
We believe that education and healthy children make more stable and better future of Nepal.
For donation, Sponsorship, and Volunteering, please contact to [email protected]
- Everest Base Camp
- Close view of Mt. Everest Ama Dablam Khumbu glaciers.
- views on daily walks in the shade of world highest peaks.
- Exploring traditional Sherpa farm villages of immense Buddhist culture.
- Walking into the serene woodland of tall rhododendron-pines and oaks trees.
- Visiting old Buddhist monasteries of great interest and ancient heritage.
- Scenic views from Namche and at Everest View Hotel encircled by giant peaks with Mt. Everest.
What To Expect
Related Trips updating soon !!.