Everest Base Camp Trek is sure on your bucket list if you are an adventurer trekker. Remarkable Adventure Trek has set up a standard itinerary for you with the obligation that you will surely enjoy world’s striking and beautiful highest mountains with acclimatization days. Our general and standard itinerary days cover a well-recognised trekking route, best places to see within Everest and high Khumbu regions includes a hangover places. Include many ways to enjoy with perfect moment around Everest region, guided by knowledgeable and supporting trekking guide and strong cheerful porters, good quality in accommodation with high-quality meal services at affordable price. Your day-to-day activities in respect to your walking condition as well as we have full safety and responsibilities taking you on an adventure Everest Base Camp Trekking and bringing you back in safe and sound conditions with enjoyable and delightful times. Remarkable Adventure Trek fully respects and appreciates that you are satisfied with the highest degree of our trekking service although you will find trekking around high altitude of some difficulties, that you might catch AMS (acute mountain sickness), we assure that you will enjoy an awe-inspiring views of mountains in great comfort of nice cosy lodge and local warm and friendly hospitality.
Remarkable Adventure Trek with 16 Days to Everest Base Camp Trekking not only it includes Base of the world highest mountains, with tours of historical treasures of Kathmandu and extends with spiritual Sherpa culture from Lukla onward to your most desired location. Everest Base Camp Trekking an adventure of a lifetime experience visiting the base of world tallest mountain at close distance in the comfort and hospitality of Highlander the famous Sherpa of Everest. After an overwhelming and fantastic time on high Everest Base Camp trekking heading back to Kathmandu taking a sweeping scenic short flight with fond memories and incredible adventure around Khumbu valley and Everest Base Camp trek.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300 m /4,264 ft) and transfer to the hotel.
On arrival at Kathmandu Tribhuwan International Airport, received by a representative of Remarkable Adventure Trek and then transfer you to your hotel around Thamel areas in the hub of the Kathmandu city. At the hotel, ur guide and staff will provide information on dos and don’ts brief you with your programs on sightseeing and trekking.
In Kathmandu with a sightseeing tour and trek preparation.
After breakfast, leave the hotel for a sightseeing tour around famous historical places of Kathmandu guided by Remarkable Adventure Trek City guide. Morning visit of following places starting with Kathmandu Durbar Square a UNESCO World Heritage Site of Nepal, where most of the buildings that you see dated from 15th to 18th Century. The major Interesting things to see here are “Kumari (The Living Goddess) Gar” “Kastha Mandap “Maru” Ganesh, Mahadev Temple, Shiva-Parvati Temple, Bhagwati Temple, Old Palace, Saraswati Temple, Krishna Octangular Temple, Big Drums, Kal Bhairav, Jagannath Temple, and Taleju Temple. Tour of Pashupatinath Temple, one of the main temples of the Hindu listed as world heritage site, situated on the bank of Bagmati River. Only Hindus are allowed inside the main temple premises, while others can view from the bank of Bagmati River, observe pilgrims and devotees worshipping and praying the temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. Tour of Boudhanath, one of the holiest Buddhist sites in Nepal and has four pairs of eyes. Each represents eyes of Lord Buddha. Observe people from all religions going around this stupa and spinning prayer wheels. Rest of the day free preparation for Everest Base Camp Trekking and with an early departure from the hotel for scenic short flight to Lukla and onward.
Fly to Lukla 2,840 m / 9,317 ft trek to Phakding 2,610 m / 8,562 ft-03 hrs.
Early morning depart from the hotel transfer towards Kathmandu domestic airport for the flight to Lukla, which is the starting point of the trek. This flight of 35 minutes, offers breathtaking views of Himalayan peaks, then finally landing at Lukla airport known as Tenzing-Hillary Airport. From Lukla starting our first-day walk heading downhill past several Sherpa farm villages with grand views of snow capped peaks and rolling hills, and finally reaching at Phakding for overnight stop by the glacial Dudh Kosi River, for energetic people can take a short hike up a nearby monastery.
Trek to Namche Bazaar 3,441 m / 11,190 ft -05 hrs.
Morning walk leads to cross a suspension bridge with views of Mt. Thamserku (6,618 m) and walk through small settlements of Benkar, Chumoa, and Monjo, and then enter Sagarmatha National Park to reach at Jorsale the last village before Namche, as walk progress at the confluence of Dudh Koshi and Bhote Koshi Rivers, after a pleasant walk heading uphill with first sight of Mt. Everest, slowly walk finally ends at Namche Bazaar, which is the largest Sherpa village of Khumbu and Everest area.
At Namche rest day for acclimatization and optional hike.
Free day at Namche for acclimatization at this high altitude where you can adjust with the environment, being active moving up and down within periphery of Namche Bazaar, where you can take a short hike to Everest View Hotel which offers view of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Amadablam, Thamserku, Kongde, etc. Namche is an important big village and a town of Everest and Khumbu region with great facilities of government offices, ATMs, internet cafes, shops, restaurants, and a colorful Saturday market.
Trek to Tengboche 3,860 m / 12,664 ft - 05 hrs.
After breakfast, we start our morning walk facing superb view of mountains with Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, and Amadablam, the path leads at Kayangjuma, Sanasa, Phunki Thenga, from here into a beautiful forest with the uphill climb to Tengboche, at Tengboche with a scenic surrounding of mountains, visit of Tengboche monastery. Inside the monastery witness ornate wall hangings, a 20-foot sculpture of Sakyamuni Buddha, and the musical instruments and robes of the Lamas. This monastery opens at 3:00 p.m. if we reach there by 3 p.m. with time to visit and observe the Buddhist religious ceremony. This monastery is also famous for Mani Rimdu Festival in mid-October or mid- November; its date is fixed according to the Tibetan calendar which is colorful.
Trek to Dingboche 4,350m -06 hrs.
With pleasant morning catching views of Everest’s head off to Debuche to cross a bridge over Imja Khola, walk leads through Mani (prayer) stones with views of Amadablam, and then trek further to reach at Dingboche with fantastic view of Northern Face of
Amadablam. Dingboche located at scenic Imjatse wide valley with views of Lhotse-Nuptse with Island Peak also known as Imjatse peak.
Rest day at Dingboche for acclimatisation and with short hike.
A necessary rest day in Dingboche for proper acclimatization with stunning views of Amadablam, Lhotse, Makalu, Cholatse, and Taboche and array of peaks rising at the head of Imjatse valley, Dingboche a popular stop for trekkers with miles of stone walls guarding the crops of barley and wheat against grazing animals and cold winds.
Trek to Lobuche 4,910m - 05 hrs.
After a hearty breakfast, the walk follows to a higher ridge and then on gradual trail reaching at Thukla often spelled as Dughla, where massive Khumbu melts into a raging icy river. From Thugla with rest heading steep up to a lateral moraine and stone memorials and which heads off to Lobuche that has number of nice lodges, on the walk close-up view of Lobuche Peaks, Khumbutse, Lingtren, Pumori within Mahalnagar Himal range.
Trek to Everest Base Camp 5,365 m / 17,748 ft via Gorakshep 5,145m -06 hrs.
The trail from Lobuche to Gorak Shep leads further to reach over moraine of Khumbu Glacier, as the walk passes through glass pyramid sign post, with north ridge views of Everest, including Mt. Pumori, Mt. Mahalangur, Mt. Lingtern, Mt. Khumbutse, Mt. Nuptse and then reaching at Gorak Shep, which was the original base camp of Everest in early days till 1970’s. After short rest stop walk leads further east on moraine above Khumbu glacier to reach at Everest Base Camp. Here enjoy the views of notorious Khumbu Ice Falls and glaciers with adjoin high peaks, in peak climbing expedition season this spot will be flooded with camping tents of all colors. After a great time achieving the highlight and the goal of the adventure return back to Gorakshep for overnight stop this will be the highest stop at 5,145 m high.
Hike up to Kalapathar 5,545m/ 18, 225 ft and trek to Pheriche 4,200m - 06 hrs.
Morning a steep climb up to Kalapathar for great views of surrounding high peaks where you can witness Everest at close distance, this will be the highest spot of the adventure at 5,545 m high. After catching the beautiful panorama of mountains descend back to Gorakshep and walk to Thugla where Dingboche and Pheriche trail joins. From Thugla downhill and then on a wide windy valley with gradual walk to Pheriche for overnight stop, Pheriche with number of nice lodges where HRA (Himalayan Rescue Association) post is located.
Trek to Namche Bazaar 3,441m / 11289 ft -07 hrs.
After breakfast, head off from Periche to Orsho and to Pangboche where our return route leads back to Namche Bazaar this will be a long day walk as you enter back into tree lines of rhododendron-oaks-pines and birch forest a steep climb brings you at Tengboche Monastery, after a short rest downhill to Phunki Tenga and then with short climb to Lobesa and Sanasa, from here on gradual winding trail to Namche Bazaar after a great scenic walk of the day.
Trek to Lukla 2,840 m / 9,317 ft - 06 hrs.
Morning after breakfast a long descend to Dudh Kosi River and then walk into Sagarmatha National Park exit point to reach Monjo village and then over a long bridge to Phakding, a gradual winding trail leads past Ghat to Choplung village with last and final climb of 40 minutes to reach at Lukla for last overnight stop around Khumbu and Everest region. Evening celebrates dinner party with crews and members after concluding a memorable and remarkable adventure Everest Base Camp Trekking.
Fly to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Early morning depart from Lukla for Kathmandu, a short and scenic sweeping flight brings you at Kathmandu airport and then transfer to your hotel with free afternoon for individual activities and souvenirs shopping.
In Kathmandu free day with an optional sightseeing tour.
Remarkable Adventure Trek reserves this day as contingency day in case of flight delay from Lukla to Kathmandu, which might occur sometimes, as Himalayan weather pattern can be unpredictable with unfavorable heavy cloudy days, if all goes well as per the itinerary you can enjoy as free day for individual activities and shopping souvenirs or book for another interesting sight-seeing tour around Kathmandu-Patan and Bhaktapur.
International departure for homeward bound.
Your last day in amazing Nepal country of Himalayan wonders, as per your flight time transfer for your international flight with fond memory and excellent time on Everest Base Camp Trekking with great service of Remarkable Adventure.
Cost Information1. What's Includes
- Airport/Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a three-star hotel in Kathmandu; Breakfast included.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle.
- All your standard Meals (Breakfasts, Lunches, and Dinners) during the trek.
- Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- Remarkable Adventure Treks’ local licensed holder English speaking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staffs.
- Everest National Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag by Remarkable Adventure Trek (which need to be returned after the trek).
- Airfare from Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu including airport departure tax in Kathmandu and Lukla airport.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Free Remarkable Adventure Trek duffel/kit bag (yours to keep).
- Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees in Kathmandu on the second day.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural show.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges and official expenses.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Items of a personal nature (personal trekking gear, beverages, internet, laundry, bottled water, etc).
- Tips for trekking staffs.
- Extra night accommodation (early arrival, late departures due to weathers, and any others reasons).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Date & Availability
Frequenty Asked Question's
How far can I have success in the trip that I do in Nepal?
100% and more depends upon your fitness and areas of travel and trekking destination and at the right season with the right company that fulfills all your imagination and expectations.
Where is Nepal located?
Nepal has located South East Asia between India and China where world highest Mt. Everest located and the Birth Place of Lord Buddha ‘The Light of Asia”.
What type of physical fitness do I need to have?
You must be reasonably physically fit as per the trip chose with your doctor advice on medical ground. Some physical fitness programs, such as running, swimming, and hiking are recommended before you book for the trek. It is common to experience altitude mountain sickness during high altitude trek. For trekking in the high passes, you need to do an aerobic and running or jogging exercise at least few weeks or a month after booking the trip with us.
Who will come to pick me up at the airport in Kathmandu?
The representative, guides or staff of Remarkable Adventure Trek will come to pick you to look for the person with a sign board with your name or of the company written, soon our staff will receive you and then transfer you to a vehicle to your respective hotels in the heart of Kathmandu.
What type of accommodation can I expect in Kathmandu and trekking?
Three-star hotel in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast. During trekking, we will provide you accommodation in a nice cozy guesthouse, lodges, according to the locations on route trekking and for camping, we will provide you spacious two men tent with good quality mattress and meals prepared by our expert camping cook.
Can I book the trip now and pay later?
Yes, you can book this trip and pay later. Please, for the details see our Booking Conditions on our websites.
Does this trip run even if I am alone?
Yes, it runs even if you are alone depending upon the areas of travel/ trekking destinations on restricted areas we need minimum of 2-3 person in a group to obtain special permits like in Upper Mustang-Upper Dolpo-Nar & Phu and this also applies for Tibet as well in some conditions we run for a single person where the price will go high slightly to overcome all necessary permit formalities.
When I pay the remainder amount upon arrival, should I pay in USD or through credit card?
You can pay in USD or through American Express, Travelers Check, Master Card and Visa Card. There will be 04% bank levy when paying by credit cards.
What type of food can I expect during trekking?
All meals are healthy and hygienic prepared and served, while on camping trekking meals prepared by our expert camping cook serving hot (drinking) chocolate, tea, hot lemon drinks, pasta, tuna bakes, noodles, potatoes, eggs, “daal,” “bhat,” “tarkari,” bread, soup, fresh vegetables, apple pies, and pancakes are also available, our cook can do wonders even baking cakes on special occasion like Birthday and Anniversary.
Does Remarkable Adventure Trek provide water at high altitude?
No, Bottled water is easily available at lodges and tea houses. But if you want to buy it then it will cost you USD 01 at a lower elevation and USD 04 at a higher elevation. You can also drink from the normal tap or spring water if you have a purify tablets, on camping we will provide and serve boiled water at no extra cost.
What kind of transportation do you use?
We use tourist vehicles, cars, minibus, van, 4WD, SUVs, Sutlej depending upon size of the group which will be air conditioned.
What are the best months for trekking in Nepal?
Nepal for all seasons, however February, March, April, May, September to November are the best moths, while July-August is wet monsoon periods one can travel also in December month; while May to September for Tibet and spring and autumn are the best season for Bhutan trips. March to May wildflower blooming times on the Himalayan mid-hills.
What is the weather and temperature like in trekking?
During autumn the nights are cold in the mountains, but the bright sun makes the days pleasant and the temperatures from 20° C, falls to 5° C at night, between 2,500 meters and 3,500 meters. At higher altitudes temperatures range from 20° C to -10° C. Mornings are usually clear with clouds building up during the afternoon, disappearing at night to reveal spectacular starry skies. During the winter it is about 10 degrees colder. Early December usually has a cold climate, but this is also a good trekking season while December to February is cold months. A monsoon trek is possible if you are willing to put up with the rain, leeches, slippery trails and lousy mountain views. Flights operate throughout the monsoon to Lukla, Jumla and Jomsom. Mustang and Simikot lie in the Himalayan rain shadow, so trekking is possible in this region throughout the monsoon season.
I m a Vegetarian, do I have to manage myself?
No problems all lodge mostly serve vegetable items because they grow organic vegetable in their own garden we always recommend vegetable items for safe and hygiene wise.
Does the guide of Remarkable Adventure Trek have certificate from the Hotel Management and Tourism Center and of first aid training for high altitude?
Yes, our entire leading guides have received training from Hotel Management and Tourism Center. The guides also have undergone high altitude and First Aid training from KEEP (Kathmandu Environmental Education Project) as well.
What safety equipment does the guide of Remarkable Adventure Trek carry?
In every trip our guides carries First Aid and medical kit, mobile phones and SAT phones for safety and precaution.
Does Remarkable Adventure Trek book international flights from Nepal?
Yes, we do as per client requirement for international flights air tickets booked with us if needed.
- Q. 18 Can I charge my camera and mobile during the trek?
Trip Equipment & Packaging List
For your trip preparations Remarkable Adventure Trek provides you with related information and advice required for your adventure holiday trip in and around Nepal Himalaya and beyond, providing you with following equipment list for the trekking. If it’s too much to carry from your home country some of the necessary equipment can be hired or bought in Kathmandu around at Thamel or in Pokhara as well. Most of the equipment is general and standard lists for all seasons while on the trek but may differ as per the season and duration of trekking and areas of your chosen trip.
- Sun hat or scarf.
- Light balaclava or warm fleece headgear.
- Sun Glasses and snow goggles with UV protection.
For Lower Body:
- Under Garments.
- Hiking shorts.
- Lightweight cotton long pants.
- Light and expedition weight thermal bottoms.
- Fleece or wool pants (seasonal).
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants.
- Thin, lightweight inner socks.
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks.
- Hiking boots with spare laces.
- Camp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals).
- Gaiters for hiking in winter to the base camp.
For Upper Body:
- Light and expedition weight thermal tops.
- Fleece jacket or pullover.
- Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional).
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket.
- Down vest and/or jacket.
- Lightweight gloves.
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer (seasonal).
- Sleeping bag rated to zero DC (4 seasons down sleeping bags).
- Headlamp (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteries.
- Trekking Bags/Duffel bag.
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- Large plastic bags – for keeping items dry inside your kit/duffel bag.
- Daypack (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches / 10-15 liters / kgs capacity).
- Trekking Poles (optional).
- Water bottle (2) or cameo bag.
- Toiletries (Small wash towel, Toilet papers etc).
- Ear Plug (who know some people on a group are snoring) as optional.
- 1 medium sized quick-drying towel.
- Toothbrush/paste (preferably biodegradable).
- Multipurpose soaps (preferably biodegradable).
- Nail clippers.
- Face and body moisturizer.
- Feminine hygiene products.
- Small mirror.
On Personal Hygiene:
- Wet wipes (baby wipes).
- Tissue /toilet roll.
- Anti-bacterial hands wash.
Extra Luxuries as optional:
- Reading book.
- Trail Map/Guidebook.
- Journal & Pen.
- Pen and small notebooks.
- Travel game i.e. chess, backgammon, and scrabble.
Remarkable Adventure Trek operates and runs all high altitude treks and climbs with the support of our expert and veteran guides who has been in these profession for more than two decades, all our guide have undergone with much training and attending workshop on related fields every year like Medical Course with enough knowledge of AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) and proper use of Gamma Bag or Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) pressure bags when required on emergency purpose on high AMS symptoms and to work on minor medical problem treatments.
Causes of Altitude Mountain Sickness:
- Altitude mountain sickness is caused by reduced of air pressure with lower oxygen levels at high altitude.
- The faster you climb to a high elevation, more likely you will get altitude or acute mountain sickness (AMS).
- Difficulty in sleeps.
- Dizziness or light-headed.
- Loss of appetite.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Rapid pulse (heart rate).
- Shortness of breath with exertion.
- Altitude mountain sickness is easier to treat in the early stage.
- The main treatment for all forms of mountain sickness is to go down (descend) towards lower altitude as fast you can with support of our guide and staff.
- Extra oxygen should be given, if available.
- People with severe altitude mountain sickness should be admitted to a hospital or evacuated by any means of transportation the fastest is by Helicopter.
- Remarkable Adventure Trek suggests you Polyacrylamide (Diamox) because this medicine helps you to feel better if you are trekking in high altitude areas.
- It also helps you to reduce mild symptoms. This medicine works best when you take it before you start gaining much higher altitude. Beside our advice please consol with your doctor.
While climbing higher elevation:
- Drink plenty of fluids (water-plain black tea-lemon-tea or nutritional value drinks).
- Avoid alcohol
- Eat a lot of garlic’s (this is local way fighting altitude).
- You should avoid high altitudes if you have heart or lung disease.
Note: In case of emergency, you will be immediately airlifted by Helicopter to Kathmandu.
Flight Delay in Kathmandu and Lukla:
The best and shortest way to reach Everest area is by air to Lukla. This 30 minutes fight offers breathtaking views of the Himalayan peaks. Sometimes, due to bad weather in the mountains, these small aircraft cannot land or take off. In such situation, we will attempt taking a flight the next day depending upon availability and weather condition. If a second flight is not available, Remarkable Adventure Trek will arrange a chartered helicopter which has better visibility in inclement weather. The cost of charter helicopter range from US$500 to US$3,400 depending on the number of interested and willing passengers, clients are fully responsible for this extra fare which will be paid to Remarkable Adventure Trek head office as soon you land in Kathmandu.
You will be given a receipt to use and to submit to your travel insurance company back home to claim for some refund.
What Makes This Trip Different?
Remarkable Adventure Trek works for social causes with some non-profit organization of Nepal, concerned with environmental conservation and preservation includes street children who need better education and good normal life. We help and support for the cause with some of our profits to a certain organization so that we can make street children with sound and better life when they grow up. We believe that education and healthy children make more stable and better future of Nepal.
For donation, Sponsorship, and Volunteering, please contact to [email protected]
- Amazing views on daily walks in the shade of world highest peaks.
- Exploring traditional Sherpa farm villages of immense Buddhist culture.
- Walking into the serene woodland of tall rhododendron-pines and oaks trees.
- Visiting old Buddhist monasteries of great interest and ancient heritage.
- Adventure in the heart of world’s number one Mt. Everest base camp.
- Scenic Kalapathar the highest point encircled by giant peaks with Mt. Everest.
What To Expect
Biking around Kathmandu Valley: The Katmandu valley offers the best mountain biking in the world because it’s blessed with beautiful mountains. It has gotten a very unique and adventurous biking spot to ride with different levels. During the biking, you will be able to showcase stunning panoramic views of the snowcapped mountains ranges with amazing Nepalese traditional culture.цена рекламаimagesprostoboss.comsport leсковорода […]
- Tourist Attraction: Sightseeing tour-exciting biking.
- Trip Duration: 1 Day
- Max Altitute:
- Activity Level:
Bungy Jumping and Tandem Swing is one of the popular activities that the tourists love to do when they are in Nepal. Located 160 m over the wild Bhote Kosi River, bungy jumping destination is just 3 hr drive from Kathmandu and has been designed by one of New Zealand’s leading bungee consultants and is […]
- Tourist Attraction: Scenic drive and exciting adventures.
- Trip Duration: 1 Day
- Max Altitute:
- Activity Level:
Chisapani and Nagarkot Trek with Dhulikhel Trekking a marvelous country walks of few days which lead you to enjoy fascinating mountain views and wonderful country landscapes in serene tranquility of natural surrounding of the high rolling green hills and ridges of Kathmandu valley rim biking. Chisapani and Nagarkot trek with Dhulikhel Trekking, a pleasant holiday away […]
- Tourist Attraction: Cultural tour - exciting drive with scenic trekking.
- Trip Duration: 6 Days
- Max Altitute: 2,165 m / 7,103 ft at Chisapani and 2,150 m / 7,353 ft at Nagarkot Hill.
- Activity Level: Moderate
Remarkable Adventure Trek offers an exciting and delightful Chitwan Jungle Safari with a wildlife safari in the comfort of nice luxurious lodge-hotels or jungle resorts accompanied by professional jungle guides and naturalist providing you with in-depth of the Jungle life of Chitwan including the local tribe culture and traditional way of life as it was […]
- Tourist Attraction: Sightseeing tour-scenic drive and jungle safari.
- Trip Duration: 6 Days
- Max Altitute:
- Activity Level: