Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/remarkableadvent/public_html/wp-content/themes/remarkable/single.php on line 25
Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek, a marvelous and fascinating adventure located North West Nepal Himalaya further west from Annapurna Himalaya, Dhaulagiri with its massive range of peaks stands at world’s 7th highest at 8,167 meters high where it touches its boundary towards Kaligandaki near Annapurna range and extends to Mustang and Dolpo areas. Dhaulagiri Circuit leads you from moderate walk in the beginning around warm low areas of paddy fields and terraces and gets adventurous as the walk climbs into high alpine hills covered with cool alpine forest of rhododendron, pines, oaks, spruce and firs trees as the walk following raging Magdi River right up to its glacial source at Dhaulagiri base camp.
Truly a marvelous and exciting adventure destination where you will be away from towns and villages for a week into complete wilderness of high snow capped peaks within the harmony of pristine natural surrounding with amazing views and crossing high passes after reaching Dhaulagiri base camp heading towards Hidden Valley and crossing high French with Thapa / Dhampus pass to reach at Kaligandaki River valley around Mustang area. Of all, Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek is a challenging trek around Nepal Himalaya where a scenic drive takes you to picturesque Pokhara a beautiful touristic spot blessed with mountains and lakes, and then heading towards the further west to our trekking point past Beni town and at Darbang a farm village by the raging Magdi River. Walk leads past number of farm villages and terraces to reach the high alpine hills and towards remorseless fields of moraine and glaciers around Italian Base Camp, offers spectacular view of Dhaulagiri II (7751m), Dhaulagiri III (7715 m) and Dhaulagiri V (7618 m) Midway Camp is another destination, where the trek leads on rough icy path to Dhaulagiri base camp surrounds you with super view of snow-capped peaks.
Classic Base Camp is a vantage point from where we will see the amazing view of the Dhaulagiri Ranges. On the other hand, the French Col (5100 m) which lies on our trekking route, offers the magnificent view of Mukut Himal (6328 m), Tashi Kang (6386 m) Sita Chuchura (6611 m)Tukche Peak (6920 m) and Dhaulagiri I. Finally our walk leads towards charming villages of Marpha-Tuckuche and Kalapani famous for delicious apples and then heading warmer areas at Tatopani ‘hot spring’ where you can relax in the hot spring and then climb up to Ghorepani and Poon Hill for stunning sunrise views over array of mountains and then concluding our wonderful and fabulous adventure Dhaulagiri Circuit Trekking back at scenic Pokhara.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/remarkableadvent/public_html/wp-content/themes/remarkable/single.php on line 148
Cost Information1. What's Includes
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- All your standard Meals (Breakfasts, Lunches, and Dinners) during the trek.
- Tented accommodation and equipment during the trek.(We will provide fully waterproof two men tents, dining tents, kitchen gear, dining table, chairs, toilet tents, shower tent etc. and Climbing rope to cross the Passes.)
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle.
- All your standard Meals Cooked by our expert camping cook and kitchen team during the trek (Breakfasts, Lunches, and Dinners).
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a three-star hotel in Kathmandu; Breakfast included.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu(Local bus transfer from KTM to Beni and Tourist Bus transfer from Pokhara to KTM).
- Flight cost from Jomsom to Pokhara including airport departure taxes in Jomsom airport.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage and camping equipment during the trek.
- Remarkable Adventure Treks’ local licensed holder English speaking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staffs.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag by Remarkable Adventure Trek (which need to be returned after the trek).
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Free Remarkable Adventure Trek duffel/kit bag (yours to keep).
- Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees in Kathmandu on the second day.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural show.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges and official expense.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Items of a personal nature (personal trekking gear, beverages, internet, laundry, bottled water, etc).
- Tips for trekking staff.
- Extra night accommodation (early arrival, late departures due to weathers, and any others reasons)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Date & Availability
Frequenty Asked Question's
Trip Equipment & Packaging ListFor your trip preparations Remarkable Adventure Trek provides you with related information and advice required for your adventure holiday trip in and around Nepal Himalaya and beyond, providing you with following equipment list for the trekking. If it’s too much to carry from your home country some of the necessary equipment can be hired or bought in Kathmandu around Thamel or at Pokhara as well. Most of the equipment is general and standard lists for all seasons while on the trek but may differ as per the season and duration of trekking and areas of your chosen trip. For Head:
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece headgear.
- Sun Glasses and snow goggles with UV protection.
- Under Garments.
- Hiking shorts.
- Lightweight cotton long pants.
- Light and expedition weight thermal bottoms.
- Fleece or wool pants (seasonal).
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants.
- Thin, lightweight inner socks.
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks.
- Hiking boots with spare laces.
- Camp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals).
- Gaiters for hiking in winter to the base camp.
- Light and expedition weight thermal tops.
- Fleece jacket or pullover.
- Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional).
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket.
- Down vest and/or jacket.
- Lightweight gloves.
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer (seasonal).
- Sleeping bag rated to zero DC (4 seasons down sleeping bags).
- Headlamp (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteries.
- Trekking Bags/Duffel bag
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- Large plastic bags - for keeping items dry inside your kit/duffel bag.
- Daypack (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches / 10-15 liters / kgs capacity).
- Trekking Poles (optional).
- Water bottle (2) or cameo bag.
- Toiletries (Small wash towel, Toilet papers etc).
- Ear Plug (who know some people on the group are snoring) as optional.
- 1 medium sized quick-drying towel.
- Toothbrush/paste (preferably biodegradable).
- Multipurpose soaps (preferably biodegradable).
- Nail clippers.
- Face and body moisturizer.
- Feminine hygiene products.
- Small mirror.
- Wet wipes (baby wipes).
- Tissue /toilet roll.
- Anti-bacterial hands wash.
- Reading book.
- Trail Map/Guidebook.
- Journal & Pen.
- Pen and small notebooks.
- Travel game i.e. chess, backgammon, and scrabble.
Ams InfoRemarkable Adventure Trek operates and runs all high altitude treks and climbs with the support of our expert and veteran guides who has been in these profession for more than two decades, all our guide have undergone with much training and attending workshop on related fields every year like Medical Course with enough knowledge of AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) and proper use of Gamma Bag or Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) pressure bags when required on emergency purpose on high AMS symptoms and to work on minor medical problem treatments. Causes of Altitude Mountain Sickness:
- Altitude mountain sickness is caused by reduced air pressure with lower oxygen levels at high altitude.
- The faster you climb to a high elevation, more likely you will get altitude or acute mountain sickness (AMS).
- Difficulty in sleep.
- Dizziness or light-headed
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea or vomiting
- Rapid pulse (heart rate)
- Shortness of breath with exertion
- Altitude mountain sickness is easier to treat in the early stage.
- The main treatment for all forms of mountain sickness is to go down (descend) towards lower altitude as fast you can with the support of our guide and staff.
- Extra oxygen should be given, if available.
- People with severe altitude mountain sickness should be admitted to a hospital or evacuated by any means of transportation the fastest is by Helicopter.
- Remarkable Adventure Trek suggests you Acetazolamide (Diamox) because this medicine helps you to feel better if you are trekking in high altitude areas.
- It also helps you to reduce mild symptoms. This medicine works best when you take it before you start gaining much higher altitude. Besides our advice please console with your doctor.
- Drink plenty of fluids (water-plain black tea-lemon-tea or nutritional value drinks)
- Avoid alcohol
- Eat a lot of garlic’s (this is local way fighting altitude)
- You should avoid high altitudes if you have heart or lung disease.
Trip NoteNobody knows or cares about the safety of your group better than our trekking guides because they know how to cope with the unexpected situations that occasionally arise in the high altitudes of the Himalaya. In these situations, it is vital that trekkers are flexible and listen to the guides’ directions. The trip that you are on may be affected by weather, politics, or even wildlife. Whatever the factor may be, it is possible you may have some changes in your itinerary, as the seasoned guides of Remarkable Adventure Trek decide the safest option for you. If changes must be made to your trip, our guides will work hard to stick to your original itinerary as much as possible until the change becomes unavoidable. However, Remarkable Adventure Trek will not be responsible for an outcome, resulting from bad weather, wildlife, or political situation before, during, or post trip. WHAT MAKES THIS TRIP DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS? Trek Remarkable Adventure Trek works for social causes with some non-profit organizations of Nepal, concerned with environment conservation and preservation includes street children who need better education and good normal life. We help and support for the cause with some of our profits to certain organizations so that we can make street children with sound and better life when they grow up. We believe that education and healthy children make more stable and better future of Nepal. For donation, Sponsorship, and Volunteering, please contact to [email protected]
- Dhaulagiri circuit trekking around world's seventh highest mountain range.
- Views of high snow clad mountains on daily walks with dramatic landscapes scenery.
- Visiting Gurung-Magar and Thakali villages of immense Buddhist culture and custom.
- Enchanting lovely alpine woodland of tall rhododendron-magnolia-firs-pines and fir trees.
- Walking around both side of Dhaulagiri from North West to South East with incredible views. Following raging Mygdi River right up to its glacial source and crossing high French Pass.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/remarkableadvent/public_html/wp-content/themes/remarkable/single.php on line 372
What To Expect
Related Trips updating soon !!.