Cultural & Historical Tour of Kathmandu Valley: Situated in Kathmandu Valley, the three districts Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, and Lalitpur (Patan) boast a vast collection of historical monuments, some of which date back to medieval Nepal. Among these sites are many temples, from which Kathmandu takes its nickname “The City of Temples”, palaces, a pagoda, and age-old villages. As we walk through the villages which have stood since the medieval ages, you will notice the intricate details of the craftsmen who contributed their work to build these beautiful buildings. The pagoda is a testament to the architectural designs of the old Nepal and of course, the palace called out for our attention. The Kathmandu Valley is one of the important valleys of Asia in regards to human settlements and geographical features. The Three Districts Historical Tour is not limited to these historical monuments but also stretches to include the fantastic viewpoint, Nagarkot. Nagarkot offers a 360 view of the surrounding area including Kathmandu city and the Himalayas. You can even catch a glimpse of the jewel of Nepal, Mt. Everest! Locals and visitors alike find Nagarkot exceptional views are best enjoyed during sunrise and sunset. Pack a few layers, Nagarkot gets a little cold when compared with the valley below.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/remarkableadvent/public_html/wp-content/themes/remarkable/single.php on line 148
Cost Information1. What's Includes
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a three-star hotel in Kathmandu and Nagarkot, Breakfast included.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu valley by private tourist vehicle.
- Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees for all historical sites.
- Remarkable Adventure Treks’ local licensed holder English speaking guide.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staffs.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- Free Remarkable Adventure Trek duffel/kit bag (yours to keep).
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural show.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges and official expenses.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in
- Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Items of a personal nature (personal trekking gear, beverages, the internet, laundry, bottled water, etc).
- Tips for staffs.
- Extra night accommodation (early arrival, late departures due to weathers, and any others reasons).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Date & Availability
Frequenty Asked Question's
Trip Equipment & Packaging ListFor your trip preparations, Remarkable Adventure Trek provides you with related information and advice required for your adventure holiday trip in and around Nepal Himalaya and beyond, providing you with following equipment list for the trekking. If it’s too much to carry from your home country some of the necessary equipment can be hired or bought in Kathmandu around at Thamel or in Pokhara as well. Most of the equipment is general and standard lists for all seasons while on the trek but may differ as per the season and duration of trekking and areas of your chosen trip.
- Daypack Warm hat according to season·
- A neck warmer according to season
- Gloves according to season
- Waterproof jacket
- 1 pair light camping shoes or sneakers
- 1 pair sandals Passport and its 4 copies.
- Ouray for travel documents, money & passport Toiletry kit.
- Be sure to include hand wipes and liquid hand sanitizer
- 2 bandanas.
- Altitude mountain sickness is caused by reduced of air pressure with lower oxygen levels at high altitude.
- The faster you climb to a high elevation, more likely you will get altitude or acute mountain sickness (AMS).
- Difficulty in sleeps.
- Dizziness or light-headed.
- Loss of appetite.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Rapid pulse (heart rate).
- Shortness of breath with exertion.
- Altitude mountain sickness is easier to treat in the early stage.
- The main treatment for all forms of mountain sickness is to go down (descend) towards lower altitude as fast you can with support of our guide and staff.
- Extra oxygen should be given, if available.
- People with severe altitude mountain sickness should be admitted to a hospital or evacuated by any means of transportation the fastest is by Helicopter.
- Remarkable Adventure Trek suggests you Polyacrylamide (Diamox) because this medicine helps you to feel better if you are trekking in high altitude areas.
- It also helps you to reduce mild symptoms. This medicine works best when you take it before you start gaining much higher altitude. Beside our advice please consol with your doctor.
- Drink plenty of fluids (water-plain black tea-lemon-tea or nutritional value drinks).
- Avoid alcohol
- Eat a lot of garlic’s (this is local way fighting altitude).
- You should avoid high altitudes if you have heart or lung disease.
Trip NoteNobody knows or cares about the safety of your group better than our guides because they know how to cope with the unexpected situations that occasionally arise in the high altitudes of the Himalaya. In these situations, it is vital that trekkers are flexible and listen to the guides’ directions. The trip that you are on may be affected by weather, politics, or even wildlife. Whatever the factor may be, it is possible you may have some changes in your itinerary, as the seasoned guides of Remarkable Adventure Trek decide the safest option for you. If changes must be made to your trip, our guides will work hard to stick to your original itinerary as much as possible until the change becomes unavoidable. However, Remarkable Adventure Trek will not be responsible for an outcome, resulting from bad weather, wildlife, or political situation before, during, or post trip. WHAT MAKES THIS TRIP DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS? Trek Remarkable Adventure Trek works for social causes with some non-profit organizations of Nepal, concerned with environment conservation and preservation includes street children who need better education and good normal life. We help and support for the cause with some of our profits to certain organizations so that we can make street children with sound and better life when they grow up. We believe that education and healthy children make more stable and better future of Nepal. For donation, Sponsorship, and Volunteering, please contact to [email protected]
- Kathmandu Durbar Square.
- Boudhanath Patan “The City of Fine Arts".
- Medieval houses and temples.
- Sunrise and sunset views from Nagarkot.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/remarkableadvent/public_html/wp-content/themes/remarkable/single.php on line 372
What To Expect
Related Trips updating soon !!.