Remarkable Adventure Trek offers an exciting and delightful Chitwan Jungle Safari with a wildlife safari in the comfort of nice luxurious lodge-hotels or jungle resorts accompanied by professional jungle guides and naturalist providing you with in-depth of the Jungle life of Chitwan including the local tribe culture and traditional way of life as it was for past hundreds of years. Chitwan National Park listed as Asia’s best park with an area of 932sq.kms and one of the oldest and most popular national parks in Nepal and probably around Asia, located within inner subtropical Terai lowlands of Southern-Central Nepal. The park was designated as a World Heritage Site in 1984. The Park covers a pristine area with a unique ecosystem of significant value to the world. It contains the Churia hills, ox-bow lakes and flood plains of the rivers Rapti, Reu and Narayani. Approximately 70 % of the park vegetation is covered by Sal forests. The remaining vegetation types include 20 % of grassland, 7 % of riverine forest and 3% of sal with chirping. The latter are found in the Churia (Siwalik) range. Which are the low hills after the Terai flatlands?
Chitwan Jungle Safari, The riverine forests mainly consist of khair, sisso and simal or kapok (the silk cotton tree). Chitwan famous for more than 43 species of mammals and as well for endangered and elusive “Royal Bengal Tiger”, and home to the one-horned Indian Rhinoceros, fresh water gharial crocodile along with many other common species such as gaur (Asian bison) wild elephants, four horned antelopes, striped hyenas, pangolins, Gangetic dolphins, monitor lizards and pythons. Other animals found in the park include sambars, Chitals (spotted deer) barking deer, sloth bear, palm civets, languor and rhesus monkeys. The park is also famous for over 450 species of exotic bird life with 2 species of crocodiles. Starting with interesting tour within Kathmandu leading cities steeped with history and heritage sites and then leading towards southern Nepal for an exciting thrill of Jungle Safari in and around Chitwan National Park.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/remarkableadvent/public_html/wp-content/themes/remarkable/single.php on line 148
Cost Information1. What's Includes
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a three-star hotel in Katmandu; Breakfast included.
- Sightseeing/Entrance fees and permits for all national parks, monasteries, temples and heritage sites.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle on the second day.
- Remarkable Adventure Treks’ local licensed holder English speaking guide.
- Two-night-and-three-day accommodation in Chitwan with full board meal (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staffs.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Free Remarkable Adventure Trek duffel/kit bag (yours to keep).
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural show.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges and official expenses.
- All jungle activities in the national park.
- All ground transportation by tourist car/van/minibus depending on the group size.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
- Items of a personal nature (beverages, laundry, bottled water, etc).
- Tips for tour staff.
- Extra night accommodation (early arrival, late departures due to weathers, and any others reasons)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Date & Availability
Frequenty Asked Question's
Trip Equipment & Packaging ListFor your trip preparations Remarkable Adventure Trek provides you with related information and advice required for your adventure holiday trip in and around Nepal Himalaya and beyond, providing you with following equipment list for the trekking. If it’s too much to carry from your home country some of the necessary equipment can be hired or bought in Kathmandu around Thamel or at Pokhara as well. Most of the equipment is general and standard lists for all seasons while on the tour but may differ as per the season and duration of touring and areas of your chosen trip. 1) Camera. 2) T-shirts. 3) Half-paint. 4) Jacket. 5) Sun hat. 6) Daypack. 7) Long paint for nights. 8) Jacket for nights, Binocular as options.
Ams InfoRemarkable Adventure Trek operates and runs all high altitude treks and climbs with the support of our expert and veteran guides who has been in these profession for more than two decades, all our guide have undergone with much training and attending workshop on related fields every year like Medical Course with enough knowledge of AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) and proper use of Gamma Bag or Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) pressure bags when required on emergency purpose on high AMS symptoms and to work on minor medical problem treatments. Causes of Altitude Mountain Sickness:
- Altitude mountain sickness is caused by reduced of air pressure with lower oxygen levels at high altitude.
- The faster you climb to a high elevation, more likely you will get altitude or acute mountain sickness (AMS).
- Difficulty in sleep.
- Dizziness or light-headed
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea or vomiting
- Rapid pulse (heart rate)
- Shortness of breath with exertion
- Altitude mountain sickness is easier to treat in the early stage.
- The main treatment for all forms of mountain sickness is to go down (descend) towards lower altitude as fast you can with the support of our guide and staff.
- Extra oxygen should be given, if available.
- People with severe altitude mountain sickness should be admitted to a hospital or evacuated by any means of transportation the fastest is by Helicopter.
- Remarkable Adventure Trek suggests you Acetazolamide (Diamox) because this medicine helps you to feel better if you are trekking in high altitude areas.
- It also helps you to reduce mild symptoms. This medicine works best when you take it before you start gaining much higher altitude. Besides our advice please console with your doctor.
- Drink plenty of fluids (water-plain black tea-lemon-tea or nutritional value drinks)
- Avoid alcohol
- Eat a lot of garlic’s (this is local way fighting altitude)
- You should avoid high altitudes if you have heart or lung disease.
Trip NoteNobody knows or cares about the safety of your group better than our trekking guides because they know how to cope with the unexpected situations that occasionally arise in the high altitudes of the Himalaya. In these situations, it is vital that trekkers are flexible and listen to the guides’ directions. The trip that you are on may be affected by weather, politics, or even wildlife. Whatever the factor may be, it is possible you may have some changes in your itinerary, as the seasoned guides of Remarkable Adventure Trek decide the safest option for you. If changes must be made to your trip, our guides will work hard to stick to your original itinerary as much as possible until the change becomes unavoidable. However, Remarkable Adventure Trek will not be responsible for an outcome, resulting from bad weather, wildlife, or political situation before, during, or post trip. WHAT MAKES THIS TRIP DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS? Trek Remarkable Adventure Trek works for social causes with some non-profit organizations of Nepal, concerned with environment conservation and preservation includes street children who need better education and good normal life. We help and support for the cause with some of our profits to certain organizations so that we can make street children with sound and better life when they grow up. We believe that education and healthy children make more stable and better future of Nepal. For donation, Sponsorship, and Volunteering, please contact to [email protected]
- Interesting sightseeing tour around world heritage sites with Nepalese old traditional culture.
- Exploring historical monuments and ancient temples-Stupas with monasteries of immense interest.
- Scenic and exciting overland drive on main Nepal’s highway to Chitwan National Park.
- Exploring dense jungle of Chitwan in search of rare Bengal Tigers, Rhino, and other wildlife.
- Fabulous and exciting time in Asia’s best national park at Chitwan beautiful lowland of Nepal.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/remarkableadvent/public_html/wp-content/themes/remarkable/single.php on line 372
What To Expect
Related Trips updating soon !!.