Golden Triangle Tour in India, world’s 7th largest nation has much to offer in this vast country a melting pot of all religions from Hindu, Islam, Jain, Sikh, Christens, and Buddhist. Our trip in India leads you to fabulous exotic destinations with a tour of famous old Delhi areas steeped with ancient history and cultures this trip in India includes a tour of world famous and beautiful Taj Mahal one of the seventh wonders located in historical Agra city near from Delhi.
All trips include arrival and departure point in Delhi which is the most accessible port for a tour in India. Golden Triangle Tour covers from camel ride in Jaipur Rajasthan with historical tour of ancient palaces and monuments with impressive tour around Delhi it’s old Mogul sites Red Fort, Qutab Minar and extending Agra where the world famous Taj Mahal is located exploring its old historical places, concluding this memorable and fascinating holiday back in Delhi for your international flight homeward bound or to next port of call after an enjoyable time in Incredible India.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/remarkableadvent/public_html/wp-content/themes/remarkable/single.php on line 148
Cost Information1. What's Includes
- Airport and hotel pick-up and drop-off by private vehicles.
- Accommodation in tourist standard Hotel with bed and breakfast in Delhi / Agra and Jaipur.
- Domestic air and train tickets.
- Medical kit bag (Carried by the tour leader).
- All National Park Entrance Permit and entrance fees with expert guides.
- Government licensed holder English speaking guide.
- Government Taxes, official expenses, and all necessary paper works.
- Farewell dinner in Delhi with traditional Indian cultural show.
- Local staffs insurance, medicine, food, wages.
- All kind of transportation as per the itinerary.
- Guided city tour in Delhi and Jaipur by private tourist vehicle.
- International Flight Tickets.
- Items of a personal nature (personal gear, telephone calls, beverages, the internet, laundry, bottled water, etc.)
- Indian Visa entry fee (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying the US $ or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
- Tips for guide and hotel staffs including drivers.
Date & Availability
Frequenty Asked Question's
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/remarkableadvent/public_html/wp-content/themes/remarkable/single.php on line 249
Trip Equipment & Packaging ListFor your trip preparations, Remarkable Adventure Trek provides you with related information and advice required for your adventure holiday trip in and around Nepal Himalaya and beyond, providing you with following equipment list for the trekking. If it’s too much to carry from your home country some of the necessary equipment can be hired or bought in Kathmandu around at Thamel or in Pokhara as well. Most of the equipment is general and standard lists for all seasons while on the trek but may differ as per the season and duration of trekking and areas of your chosen trip.
- Daypack Warm hat according to season·
- A neck warmer according to season
- Gloves according to season
- Waterproof jacket
- 1 pair light camping shoes or sneakers
- 1 pair sandals Passport and its 4 copies.
- Ouray for travel documents, money & passport Toiletry kit.
- Be sure to include hand wipes and liquid hand sanitizer
- 2 bandanas.
Ams InfoRemarkable Adventure Trek operates and runs all high altitude treks and climbs with the support of our expert and veteran guides who has been in these profession for more than two decades, all our guide have undergone with much training and attending workshop on related fields every year like Medical Course with enough knowledge of AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) and proper use of Gamma Bag or Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) pressure bags when required on emergency purpose on high AMS symptoms and to work on minor medical problem treatments. Causes of Altitude Mountain Sickness:
- Altitude mountain sickness is caused by reduced of air pressure with lower oxygen levels at high altitude.
- The faster you climb to a high elevation, more likely you will get altitude or acute mountain sickness (AMS).
- Difficulty in sleeps.
- Dizziness or light-headed.
- Loss of appetite.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Rapid pulse (heart rate).
- Shortness of breath with exertion.
- Altitude mountain sickness is easier to treat in the early stage.
- The main treatment for all forms of mountain sickness is to go down (descend) towards lower altitude as fast you can with support of our guide and staff.
- Extra oxygen should be given, if available.
- People with severe altitude mountain sickness should be admitted to a hospital or evacuated by any means of transportation the fastest is by Helicopter.
- Remarkable Adventure Trek suggests you Polyacrylamide (Diamox) because this medicine helps you to feel better if you are trekking in high altitude areas.
- It also helps you to reduce mild symptoms. This medicine works best when you take it before you start gaining much higher altitude. Beside our advice please consol with your doctor.
Trip NoteNobody knows or cares about the safety of your group better than our guides because they know how to cope with the unexpected situations that occasionally arise in the high altitudes of the Himalaya. In these situations, it is vital that trekkers are flexible and listen to the guides’ directions. The trip that you are on may be affected by weather, politics, or even wildlife. Whatever the factor may be, it is possible you may have some changes in your itinerary, as the seasoned guides of Remarkable Adventure Trek decide the safest option for you. If changes must be made to your trip, our guides will work hard to stick to your original itinerary as much as possible until the change becomes unavoidable. However, Remarkable Adventure Trek will not be responsible for an outcome, resulting from bad weather, wildlife, or political situation before, during, or post trip. WHAT MAKES THIS TRIP DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS? Trek Remarkable Adventure Trek works for social causes with some non-profit organizations of Nepal, concerned with environment conservation and preservation includes street children who need better education and good normal life. We help and support for the cause with some of our profits to certain organizations so that we can make street children with sound and better life when they grow up. We believe that education and healthy children make more stable and better future of Nepal. For donation, Sponsorship, and Volunteering, please contact to [email protected]
- Amazing tour with exciting drive and rides around ancient historical sites.
- Exploring traditional Indian towns and villages of immense mixed cultures.
- Tour of famous Qutab Minor-Red Fort with magnificent Taj Mahal and Jaipur the pink city.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/remarkableadvent/public_html/wp-content/themes/remarkable/single.php on line 372
What To Expect
Related Trips updating soon !!.