This honeymoon tour takes you to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Nepal, The best hill station of Nepal, The City of Temples, The City of Lakes, Chitwan Jungle, and the viewpoint to see the world’s tallest mountain. Spending nights in a Three Star, going to a lush green forest, smelling fresh air in hills and valleys, and stepping into the geographical wonders of Pokhara, you spend your time with your beloved, special, and romantic partner.
We, Remarkable Adventure Trek, would like you to come to Nepal for a honeymoon trip. If you are adventurous, then you can add bungee jumping, rafting, trekking, and hiking. You can also customize your honeymoon trip; just tell us what you want, we will prepare it accordingly. Our management team and guide are ready to make your honeymoon tour memorable in the different places of Nepal.
Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1300m/4264ft) Overnight at hotel.
As soon as we come out of Tribhuwan International Airport, which is in Kathmandu, we will see the representative of Remarkable Adventure Trek, holding its signboard, who will take us to a hotel in a private vehicle. The representative will provide information on dos and don’ts to us, as well as on sightseeing and trekking. This will be done if we arrive in the late evening or at night. But if we arrive in the morning or afternoon, we will be taken to the office of Remarkable Adventure Trek directly, where we will have a meeting, in which, we have to show the copy of our passports, three copies of our passport-sized photos, and a readable copy of our travel insurance policies for our safety to Remarkable Adventure Trek. It is in this meeting that we will be introduced to our guide.
Sightseeing in the famous historical places in the Valley of Kathmandu and trip prepared meeting and drive to Nagarkot; Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, we will do the sightseeing of the famous historical places of Kathmandu by driving in a private vehicle and travelling with the city guide of Remarkable Adventure Trek. We will visit the following places. If we had arrived at night on Day 01, then we will have a meeting in the afternoon today after the sightseeing.
Drive to Chitwan National Park and Overnight at resort.
After breakfast, we will drive to Chitwan, along with the winding road that passes through hills and valleys and that runs by the Trishuli River.
Jungle activities in Chitwan National Park; Overnight at resort.
There are more than 43 species of mammals in Chitwan National Park. The park is especially renowned for its protection of the endangered one- horned rhinoceros, Royal Bengal Tiger, and gharial crocodile. We will do an elephant ride in a jungle through dense grassland to see the Royal Bengal Tiger, one-horned rhinoceros, buffaloes, deer, and so on. After breakfast, we visit elephant stables, and if we get an opportunity then we will bathe the elephants. Besides this, we will do a nature walk. We will also be taken to the Rapti River for bird watching. There, we can view a host of astonishing birds which include the Chestnut-capped Babbler, Small Pratincole, Blue-bearded Bee-eater, River Lapwing, Long-tailed Shrike, Emerald Dove, White-browed Wagtail, Collared Falconet, Changeable Hawk-eagle, Brown Crake, Red Jungle fowl, Indian Peafowl, Striped Tit-babbler, Jungle Owlet, Black-rumped, Himalayan and Greater Flamebacks, Red-headed Trogon, Small Minivet, Spot-winged Starling, Hill Myna and Chestnut-crowned, Pale-footed and Spotted Bush-warblers.
Drive to Bandipur; overnight at a hotel.
After breakfast, you drive to Bandipur for 4hrs. After reaching Bandipur, you will be taken to a view tower from where you can see the romantic sunset view.
Drive to Pokhara; overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast, we will do the sightseeing of the following interesting places of Pokhara.
Full Day Sightseeing in Pokhara; Overnight at Hotel
Bindhyabasini Temple: This temple is dedicated to goddess Bhagwati. This Bhagwati is Pokhara Guardian deity, and her another name is Shakti or Kali. Bhagwati is also known as a blood-thirsty aspect of the goddess. Mahendra Cave: This cave is one of the major tourist attractions of Pokhara. The cave is amazing and has the various natural shapes and images of the various Hindu gods and goddess, made of limestone. Davis Falls; This is a fall, whose water forms an underground tunnel after reaching the bottom. On 31 July 1961, a Swiss couple Davi went swimming but the woman drowned in a pit because of the overflow. Her body was recovered 3 days later in the PhusreRiver with a great effort. Her father wished to name it “Davis falls” after her. Its Nepali name is Patale Chango, which means “underworld waterfall”. Fewa Lake: This lake is one of the attractions of Pokhara for the tourists and locals. Thousands of Nepalis visit for recreation and enjoyment. The north shore of the lake has developed into a tourist district, commonly called Lake-Side, with hotels, restaurants, and bars, catering to the tourists. Barahi Temple: This temple is located on an island in Phewa Lake. This Hindu temple in Nepal is dedicated to Ajima, representative of the force of Shakti. Shakti is the Hindu mother goddess who is the origin of universal creativity and power. Shakti as a feminine power assumes several roles. In the form of Durga, Shakti protects the gods from demons. Both local inhabitants of Pokhara and tourist alike flock to the Barahi temple regularly.
Drive to Kathmandu and farewell dinner; Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast, we will drive from The City of Lakes to The City of Temples. In the evening, we will be invited for a farewell dinner with cultural show.
Departure from KTM
From the hotel, before 3 hours, we are picked up for your international flights and transferred to Tribhuwan International Airport.
Cost Information1. What's Includes
- Airport and hotel pick-up and drop-off by private tourist vehicles.
- Accommodation in a three Star Hotel with breakfast in Kathmandu/Pokhara.
- Medical kit bag (first aid).
- All meals in Chitwan National Park.
- National Park and temples, monuments Entrance Fee.
- Government licensed holder English speaking guide.
- All Government Taxes, official expenses, and all necessary paper works.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara by private tourist vehicles.
- International Flight Tickets.
- Items of a personal nature (personal gear, telephone calls, beverages, the internet, laundry, bottled water, etc.)
- Nepal Visa entry fee (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Alcoholic hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Tips for staffs.
- Extra night accommodation (early arrival, late departures due to weathers, and any others reason).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Date & Availability
Frequenty Asked Question's
Trip Equipment & Packaging List
For your trip preparations, Remarkable Adventure Trek provides you with related information and advice required for your adventure holiday trip in and around Nepal Himalaya and beyond, providing you with following equipment list for the trekking. If it’s too much to carry from your home country some of the necessary equipment can be hired or bought in Kathmandu around at Thamel or in Pokhara as well. Most of the equipment is general and standard lists for all seasons while on the trek but may differ as per the season and duration of trekking and areas of your chosen trip.
- Sun hat.
- Long paint for nights.
- Jacket for nights.
Remarkable Adventure Trek operates and runs all high altitude treks and climbs with the support of our expert and veteran guides who has been in these profession for more than two decades, all our guide have undergone with much training and attending workshop on related fields every year like Medical Course with enough knowledge of AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) and proper use of Gamma Bag or Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) pressure bags when required on emergency purpose on high AMS symptoms and to work on minor medical problem treatments.
Causes of Altitude Mountain Sickness:
- Altitude mountain sickness is caused by reduced of air pressure with lower oxygen levels at high altitude.
- The faster you climb to a high elevation, more likely you will get altitude or acute mountain sickness (AMS).
- Difficulty in sleeps.
- Dizziness or light-headed.
- Loss of appetite.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Rapid pulse (heart rate).
- Shortness of breath with exertion.
- Altitude mountain sickness is easier to treat in the early stage.
- The main treatment for all forms of mountain sickness is to go down (descend) towards lower altitude as fast you can with support of our guide and staff.
- Extra oxygen should be given, if available.
- People with severe altitude mountain sickness should be admitted to a hospital or evacuated by any means of transportation the fastest is by Helicopter.
- Remarkable Adventure Trek suggests you Polyacrylamide (Diamox) because this medicine helps you to feel better if you are trekking in high altitude areas.
- It also helps you to reduce mild symptoms. This medicine works best when you take it before you start gaining much higher altitude. Beside our advice please consol with your doctor.
While climbing higher elevation:
- Drink plenty of fluids (water-plain black tea-lemon-tea or nutritional value drinks).
- Avoid alcohol
- Eat a lot of garlic’s (this is local way fighting altitude).
- You should avoid high altitudes if you have heart or lung disease.
Note: In case of emergency, you will be immediately airlifted by Helicopter to Kathmandu.
Shivapuri Day Hiking: After breakfast, we drive for 20 minutes from Kathmandu city to Budhanilkantha wherefrom we walk in the Shivapuri Conservation Area. This is the government protected area, a forested area, where more than 500 species inhabit. Nagi Gompa is one of the highlights of this place and is situated at an altitude of […]
- Tourist Attraction: Sightseeing tour- exciting drive and trekking.
- Trip Duration: 1 Day
- Max Altitute: 2563 m.
- Activity Level:
Chisapani and Nagarkot Trek with Dhulikhel Trekking a marvelous country walks of few days which lead you to enjoy fascinating mountain views and wonderful country landscapes in serene tranquility of natural surrounding of the high rolling green hills and ridges of Kathmandu valley rim biking. Chisapani and Nagarkot trek with Dhulikhel Trekking, a pleasant holiday away […]
- Tourist Attraction: Cultural tour - exciting drive with scenic trekking.
- Trip Duration: 6 Days
- Max Altitute: 2,165 m / 7,103 ft at Chisapani and 2,150 m / 7,353 ft at Nagarkot Hill.
- Activity Level: Moderate
Poon Hill Ghorepani trek, an ideal country walks for all types of people from beginners to hardy trekkers, and as well for nature lovers, as the trek leads you on green rolling hills and ridges of southern belts of massive Annapurna range of Himalayan peaks. Where you experience awesome scenery of low warm green valley […]
- Tourist Attraction: Sightseeing tour, exciting drives & scenic trekking.
- Trip Duration: 9 Days
- Max Altitute: 3,210 m at Poon Hill.
- Activity Level: Moderate
Remarkable Adventure Trek offers a scenic and exciting journey on Everest Trek where you will be overwhelmed with breathtaking scenery of world highest peaks in the shade of Sherpa Buddhist culture making this adventure worthwhile with an exciting moment on daily walks. Trekking around Everest region offers you a great opportunity to get on the […]
- Tourist Attraction: Sightseeing tour-scenic flights and trekking.
- Trip Duration: 12 Days
- Max Altitute: 3,867 m at Tengboche Monastery.
- Activity Level: Moderate